When they want kids

Karkat
You and Karkat were at the mall shopping for cloths for a baby shower for your friend. The moment you stepped in the store the employees would keep asking you questions as if you were the ones to have kids, but there was this one question that made you and Karkat laugh." So when's the baby due?" The one employee asked." Well im not pregnant so never." You replied. That made Karkat think for a moment. Did he want you to have kids? You have been married for like 3 years now so maybe it was time, and the fact that you were both looking through the baby cloths made more thought of having one, but what killed him the most was the fact that the store carried princess dresses for kids. That's the moment, when you pulled up to the cash register, he knew he wanted kids.

Aradia
Aradia had been thinking about kids for a while now. She used to think they were just some weird pink thing that was the human way of reproduction, but she later found them adorable after she saw a bunch of them at the park. You and her have never had one of the weird pink things before, but they looked adorable in their little onesies. The one was in a frog onesie and that was then end for her. She smiled and made her final decision. She wanted kids.

Tavros
So you were forced to babysit you little cousins, because of this you needed help so Tav helped you to take care of them. They like Tav because of his horns. So they mostly listened to him. While they were very bratty to you. He then processed to think as they fell asleep in your arms. He thought it was a adorable sight and for that day forward he decided he eventually wanted kids and he wanted to see his kid's kids and so forth. This thought made him smile.

Sollux
His ancestor, Psiioniic, always bugged him about have grubs/kids. He just never put forth the effort to think of them. That was until you where babysitting one, well two kids. One was a 10 year old boy and a 6 year old girl. Both kids where video game nerds so you played games with them. Well many years of dealing with sollux's game play played off but you didn't show it. You let the kids win cause they were only kids and it was just a game. He found that cute and so he watched and played as well but winning once in a while to keep his honor. Later whole playing the kids fell asleep and so you tucked them in and read them a book to help them sleep. He watched as you read them the book and thought of how beautiful it was. He wants to see this everyday from now on.

Nepeta
She always considered the fur babies her kids, never those human worms. She quickly realized how badly she wanted one when some of your human friends had them. She thought she was doing a bad job and thiught you wanted on. She however was no really knowing about them so she took it upon her self to watch one of them for a day to see what their like. She was actually a good mother and she thought you would be one as well.

Kanaya
Kan always adored kids since day one. So you looking at cute babbies on istagram was not helping. They just looked so cute and she just couldn't help but coo at them. This ended up making you laugh and take her to see real ones at your cousins house. She just sat there crying and hugging the kids while they played with her horns.

Terezi
She never considered kids since she had you but she definitely would have thought if it when you guys roleplayed and had a kid (lemon snout was probs your kid)  It was a real pain to take care of but then she saw how much you leaned towards liking the kid and she smile. This was definitely what she wanted.

Vriska
She liked having a crew and definitely having a kid would be a better crew. So when she saw a school of kids she instantly pointed to them and said"I want that many kids so we can have a crew of warriors." You just looked her and chuckled."so you want an army of kids?" You asked. She nodded vigorously and clung to you.

Equius
I feel like he wouldn't like kids, but if it were for you to make you happy he would pull through. That was however until you showed him a vine of a kid lifting a weight and throughing it. After that he was all for kids. He probably would be pumped for kids and to train them. You'll probably have to stop him from breaking them.

Gamzee
GamGam was always chill with hoomans and there little offsprings, but something about them just made him want to be a father. Well maybe its because you reassure him that he would be a great dad and would be way better than his lusus.

Eridan
He was all for kids when you brought them up. Now not only would be have you to spoil and be proud of, but now a kid that would look like you and him and would also be spoiled. The kid would be his way of getting back at everyone who made fun of his quadrants. So you may have to calm down his ego before he becomes a airhead.

Feferi
Fef would always see the little kids feet when she was swimming in the ocean and would always tickle them. "Their feet are just so glubbing adorable." She would insist. "Maybe you would love to see them all the time, well until they grow up" you would say. She would smile and nod.