Morning after doing it

Karkat
You would wake up before him and see you were on the floor."KK wake up" you would shake him lightly. He fluttered his eyes awake to see your smiling face."MORNING SUNSHINE" he said."HAD FUN LAST NIGHT" he winked. You blushed and shoved a pillow in your face. He laughed and got up."GO HAVE A SHOWER IM GANNA GO MAKE BREAKFAST" he stated while walking out. With no cloths on.

Aradia
She woke up before you. She admired your face and even played with your hair. Which woke you up."G00d m0rning star shine" she greeted. You just went back to bed. She shrugged it off and cuddled close to you.

Tav
He would have been awake and made breakfast. So you woke to the smell of food. You love his cooking. Most of the time."y/N YOUR AWAKE" he would say smiling.

Sollux
This guy would wake up try to wake you then give up half way and fall asleep again. So you both spent the day sleeping in bed.

Nepeta
You woke up to a cat licking your cheek. Then you remember you don't let cats in your room. So you realized it was just a naked nepeta."Nepeta stop licking my face" you commanded. She stopped and pounced right on to your legs and fell asleep like a cat."Welp no moving today I guess" you say while laying back down to sleep.

Kanaya
She would have realized you were on your couch and move you back to your bed."The bed is for sleep not the couch" she would sigh. She would then but on some cloths and start working on her surprise for you.

Terezi
Terezi would be all over the bed while you were under her arm which was over you and on your chest."TZ get off of me" you would say while pushing her arm off you. But with one movement caused a whole action of her latched onto you like you were a stuffed animal. She was still asleep.

Vriska
You would try to get up but then fell because Vriska was on the floor and you tripped over her."Vrisk you need to move so I can get to the bathroom" you stated. She got up and yawned."Y/n wanna pail after you shower" she asked. You just took the shower and contemplated on life and made conspiracy theories.

Equius
You hurt everywhere."Equius I don't wanna move to day" you relived he wasn't there."Probably went to exercise" you looked at the clock and gasped." I woke up at 9 that's a world recorded for waking up early" you laughed. luckily your phone was charged and so you played on it until he got back.

Gamzee
Gamzee apologized for the amount of pain you were in. He even asked if you wanted to go to the doctors. He did everything that day for you. We'll attempted to. He almost burnt the house down while trying to get a glass of water.

Eridan
He may be cocky a lot but today he wasn't. He still treated you like royalty but more caring and not as sexual as usual. Until the next day in which he was back to normal.

Feferi
You and her did you day as if it never happened. Only diff was that you hurt a bit and she would want to volunteer to get you things when you needed them for anywhere.