When you hang out with somone else while he wants to hang

Karkat
You were with TZ at the time rolplaying a crime scene and you were the judge. Kk then called you and asked to hang."Sorry kk but the law states that the criminal must be brought to justice" you then hung up.

Tav
You and Vriska were now close friends and you both were talking about how BTS was amazing and how she could get you two tickets to a concert. You were so happy that you didn't hear your phone ring." Y/n your phone is ringing" she said."oh ok" you then picked it up.
Tav:uMM hEY y/N dO yOU wANNA hANG tONIGHT.
You:sorry Tav but I got me some hot Korean boys to watch.
Tav: oH oK hAVE fUN
He then hung up." BTS HERE WE COME" you and vriska shouted.

Sollux
You and aradia were having a corpse party and man was it fun."y/n your cellular device is vibrating" she stated excitedly. You saw a text from sollux
Sollux:wanna hang
You:sorry having a blast at a party but we can hang later.
You texted back and kept on partying

Eq
You and nepeta were drawling ships and talking about how Lucy form fairy tail is shipped with everyone."Ac agrees with y/n because she knows Lucy should only have one matesprite and not like everyone" she stated."Y/n thinks that she should be with anyone""Ac agrees and thinks Y/n and Nepeta should hangout more" you then saw eq at the door way."D--> it is time to go home" he stated. You then got up and waved bye to Nepeta.

Gamgam
You and kanaya were dissing on how people should look better and worry about what they look for themselves. Your phone went off and you saw a text for gamgam but your just replied with a'sorry but I'm talking to a friend' and continued to talk.

Ed
You and fef were at the boardwalk discussing about sea life like turtles and stuff. Eridan then sent you a text but your didn't have your phone with you.