They jelly

Kk
Your hanging with (f/n) when kk waltzed up and picked you up and carried you away." You jelly kk""SO WHAT IF I AM"

Tav
Your at the library tutoring a fellow student who is failing math." So X=12 then." The kid said." Yep and T equals?""uM CAN I SEE Y/N FOR A MOMENT" tav stated." Sure" you then walked out of the library." wHO IS THAT KID" he asked."he's the kid I was talking about""oH THE ONE YOUR TEACHING MATH TO""yep""oH FOR A SEC I THOUGH YOUR WERE CHEATING BUT UM ITS FINE NOW"" tav your jelly aren't you""a LITTLE" you then cancelled your tutor session and cuddles with tav.

Sollux

You were at a arcade winning prizes from the crane game(Basically emptying it out) when Sollux came to you and saw what your doing

You were at a arcade winning prizes from the crane game(Basically emptying it out) when Sollux came to you and saw what your doing. He then hugged you which made you mess up."Sollux can you please leave me alone I'm trying to get the shiro one right now" "but y/n I want your love" " you'll get it later" you stated putting in another coin." But I want it now" "Sollux capter you will get your love later" he then unplugged the game.( lucky you got the shiro) "fine let's go home" " yeth"( you got the following figures)

EQYo we're looking at all the manga when EQ went to the actual books( I hate it when people think manga isn't a actually book type)

EQ
Yo we're looking at all the manga when EQ went to the actual books( I hate it when people think manga isn't a actually book type). A guy then came up to you and started to flirt. He looked like Sanji from one peice but with less pointy eyebrows. " I see you like fairytail" he said" ya it's so good" you then talked hours upon hours about anime." D--> excuse be but can you please refrain from talking to my mate sprite you low blood" he then walked away and you never saw him ever again.

Gamzee
You were walking home with gamzee. He then looked threw your photos to see a bunch of pictures of a naked toy mustang" WhO In tHe wOrLd iS ThIs gUy oN YoUr pHoNe" he asked pissed off." That's Roy mustang from fullmetal  alchemist. He's tots hot" you said." HES WHAT" gamzee a eyes went red and you ran for your life. He then tackled you to the ground and kissed you everywhere.

Eridan
You were playing mystic messenger and you were on 707's route. He then texted you but you were in the shower. Ed them picked up the phone to see it was 707. "Y/N WWHO IS THIS LOWW   BLOOD" " If its a number called 707 then he's not real" he then deleted the app and you cried because you were one day until the party.