when you take a shower/bath together

Karkat
It started off with taking a nice peaceful shower. While Kk was in the othet room, he got an idea. He then ran to the bathroom door and got into the shower. You just stared at him."Kk" you stated."YES" he replied."WTF you doing in my shower""UM I GOT BOARD""Kk I know what you want" you then started to put your figures threw his hair. He just stood there enjoying it. He even started to purr like a cat.

Aradia
You were jamming out to History Makers in the shower. When aradia came in came in."Don't stop us now the moment of truth" you started."We were b0rn t0 make hist0ry" you then stared at her threw the curtains of the shower."Well make it happen""we'll turn it ar0und" then you sang in unison"WE WERE B0RN T0 MAKE HIST0RY" you them invited her in the shower and she joined into the dining fest that was about to happen.

Tav
You told Tav that you should both take a bubble bath. So after a few minets of beggin him to take a bath with you he gave in."yOU WIN Y/N I GIVE UP LETS TAKE A BATH"he sighed.You made a warm bath with extra bubbles. When that bath was ready you both got in. You then talked about memes and conspiracy theories. It was fun to have a nice relaxing talk for once.

Sollux
You told him that he needed a shower or you where going to hose him down in his sleep. So you both made a deal. If he took a shower and you had to wash him. You agreed to these terms and got started the shower. He got in first and then you. You started to wash his hair. Making sure not to touch the horns. Three miners of lathering you hit one. Because of that he squirmed."Are you d-done yet" he asked. You nodded and then you realized he couldn't see you nodding."ya" you then let him rince." I have to do it again I'll try to be carful this time" you weren't any better. Heck you rubbed up agants it so many times you lost count."I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE" He yelled. He then turned around and pinned you to the floor."It'th punithment time" he smirked.

Nepeta
You drew her a bubble bath and added a bathbomb to it. "Nepeta the baths ready." He came into the room with a robe on and two cups of tea. She hands you one and takes off the robe.":33< Mew ready fur this" she asked. You nod and get in with her.":33<I brought a furiend with me" she then pulled out a lizard."Where did that even come from NP""My pocket""you don't have a pocket" she just stared at you."You know what never mind. I don't wanna know"

Kanaya
Her being like a mother thought of you asking her to shower with you was to get a nice cleaning. She smiled and got in with you. You sat on the floor while she worked her magic. She had smooth rythem soft hand that made it enjoyable. You told her stories while she did this. It was a fun shower for the both of you.

Terezi
She was showering and she got a idea."Y/n wanna show3r tog3th3r" she asked. You said sure and got in. She then started to play with your hair. She ended up braiding your hair. You then did the same to her hair. It was fun until you both ran out of things to do. She eventually got an idea. She grabbed her phone and started to play some music. You both then danced and sand along to whatever was playing on the radio.

Vriska
She saw how stressed you looked coming how today and wanted to make it a better day. She drew a bath and added a bathbomb. She lite candles all round the sink and bath. She then asked you to take a break and relax while she dragged you to the bath."You need a 8eak so I drew you a 8ath" she stated. You then hugged her and got in. She sat on a little island thing on the side of the bath. After a while you invite her into the bath with you. You then played against her.

Equius
He was showering while you were eating a sandwich."D-->Y/n this is embarrassing and l00d but can you come here and help me" he asked. You obliged an got in."what you need" "can you wash my back" he asked.m while blushing. You started to wash his back while he just sat there trying to cover himself. You then patted his "head all finished" and you got out, but he pulled you back in. And you sat there combing through his hair.

Gamzee
You were both ok with bathing together. You both splashed each other while eating snacks and stuff. You watched a movie on your comp that was on a isand thing on the bath. Once the movie finished. You played against his chest and told him about your day while he told you about his day. You then combed threw his hair while he explained and he melted right into you. He then sat there feeding you doritos enjoying you combing threw his hair.

Eridan
He legit just staight up and asked you if you wanted to pail in the shower. He didn't really give you a choice you were picked up and put into a hot steamy shower while he did what he wanted with you.

Feferi
You and fef were used to seeing each other this way. You both shower everyday. So why not save water and shower together. She would sit on the shower floor while you washed her hair and then she would do yours and she would making funny jokes and you would tell her stories.