How they spoil you

Karkat
He gets you any movie you want. Whether it's romantic or not he will buy it for you. You love him for it.

Aradia
She will drive you anywhere especially spooky places. One Mencken of a ghost or demon will make her run for the keys and jump into the car.

Tavros
He doesn't really spoil you with physical things he spoils you with his attention. He gives you all the attention you ever wanted.

Sollux
What do you expect from a gamer guy. Obviously he will buy you any video game you want. Hell he doesn't even have to pay much. He just did his hack magic and presto you have the game.

Nepeta
She will get any pet you ever wanted. Even better she helps takes care of them. What a helpful matesprite.

Kanaya
She makes you any cosplay or outfit you want. Give her a picture of what you want and poof it's there and in your hands.

Terezi
Terezi will not hesitate to put someone in Court. Just tell her who and bam court. Someone getting on your nerves. Boom court. Someone picking on you. Court. Just not like someone. Court. It's that simple.

Vriska
She will spoil you with jewelry. No matter what it is she will find a way to get her hands on it. She's so sweet like that. Even though she uses her mind power most of the time.

Equius
He will give you any kind of robot creature. It's pretty cool and stuff but they tend to break down. It's ok though as long as its fro the heart.

Gamzee
He will get you tickets to anything. Tickets for concerts and or movies. Heck even convention tickets. He some how got you San Diego comic con tickets.

Eridan
Legit he wants you to be happy and smile so legit everything. Anything you want just ask for it and poof it's there.

Feferi
She spoils you with sea related things. She got you a pair of vans that have seashells on it and made you a shell necklace.