When you do things:(

*WARNING CONTAINS SADNESS TALK OF SUICIDE AND MANY OTHER THINGS.AND FOR THE WARNING DONT SO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING THINGS*

Karkat
             Suicide attempt
You were letting some of kks insults get the best of you. So in the end when he was sleeping you went to the bathroom and started a bath. When it was done you take the sharpest razor and put it against your throat. Kk used his kk scenes to tell something was up. He then kicked down the bathroom door and smacked the blade out of your hand."NEVER DO THIS AGAIN AND NEVER LEAVE MY SIDE AGAIN""so we will have baths together?""IF IT COMES TO THAT THEN YES" he then put you in a towel and hugged you."IM SORRY I SAID ALL THOSE MEAN THINGS I DOTN KNOW WHAT I'D DO WITHOUT YOU"he then hide all sharpe objects and anything that could cut you.

Tav
Cutting
Everyone's words were getting to you(obviously not Vriskas or tavs)
And you couldn't help but cry. So you stated cutting. So one day tav was cleaning the bathroom when he saw a box full of bloody blades and razor. He dropped the box and wheeled himself to you"y/N pLEASE dON'T cUT iT iSN'T  gOOD fOR yOUR hEALTH" he then threw away the razors and knives.

Sollux
Starvation
You were showering when you remembers the scale in the corner that you bought like 2 years ago.You wanted to check you weight so you stepped on. Not happy with the results you cut down on your eating a lot. You were 41 pounds lighter then before and you still weren't satisfied. "Hey Y/n can we talk about thomthing" he asked. You nodded and walked to his room that he hasn't left for 1 whole week so he's isn't know about the diet. When you entered the room he just stared at you in shock."JEGUTH CRITHT GO GET FOOD YOUR ATH THKINNY ATH A TWIG" he shouted making you eat a lot of fruits and veggies.

Eq
Suicide attempt
You weren't happy and eq has been with nepeta for a while and you needed comfort NOW. Sadly eq wouldn't be home until tomorrow . You couldn't wait any longer. You tied a noose and stood on the table jumping from it."D-->y/n name I'm back early nepeta got sick and ...Y/N" he quickly cut the noose so you could breath."THE HELL JUST LET ME DIE." You shouted."D-->AND WERE WOULD THAT LEAD YOU. A WIZE PERSON WONCE TOLD ME TO ENJOY LIFE FOR WHAT IT IS AND HOW IT IS AND YOU SHOUKD DOD THE SAME" he yelled back. You then realised that your life mattered and you had him. You then spent the rest of the having therapy with eq

Gamgam
Alcohol
You got home drunk a lot more often then usual and it was getting concerning for gamzee."Y/n aRe yOu aLl uP Ok" he asked before you went to a bar." Ya why do you ask" said lie and putting on a fake smile Which he could tell you weren't ok. He then trapped you into a cuddle cage where you could leave." Gamzee let me go""NoT TiLl yOu tElL Me wHaT ThE MaTtEr iS" you then explained to him about how your parents are dead and how no one loves you. He then explained why he loved you and that he in fact loved you.

Eridan
Suicide attempt
You wanted to die so badly that you tried to drown yourself. Ed was walking by when you did this and obviously helped you out of the water."DA HELL WWAS THAT YOU COULD HAVVE DIED" he yelled."that was the point" you mumbled." Not evven death can keep you awway from me. ILL KILL DEATH IF I HAVVE TO" he stated. The day ended with multiple kisses and hugs and to top it all off you ended up spooning in the end.

————————————————————
Hello everyone pixel here and I just wanna remind you guys that you should never give up on life or start to drink. It's not good for you. And if you die then that means one less friend to hang around and joke. And if you see someone going threw this help them get out of it. Let them know you care and let them know that pixel cares to.
:3 and that's all.