When you give an emotional speech to him

Karkat
He was very sad today because it was the anniversary of when crab dad died so you gave him a speech about it.
" He might have died but your still alive enjoy life for what you have now. It might seem like it sucks but it's life and life keeps moving rather you like it or not but I will always be there to support you" you stated firmly." THAT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SPEECH IVE EVER HEARD" he cried.

Tav
Vriska was making fun of tav again so you went up to her and gave her a speech about how you felt." Vriska people have feelings to and hurting others won't solve or help anyone. It's ok to tease but it not ok to make people feel like they can't do anything on there own. You have a lot of bright things in your future why waist it on insults when you could be doing something interesting. Like hanging with friends, making cool fan art, or even visit relatives. All that is as easy as getting up and walking,crawl if you have to just get up and keep moving forward tomorrow is always another day"you said confidently. He sheared a tear and said." Wow is that how people really think a8out me. I'm sorry y/n I will do something productive in life" she then hugged you and walked to Terezi'a hive.

Sollux
You accidentally cracked his phone and it had all the pics of you guys and he was mad. He slapped you and you decided to say something about it." You now pictures can't give you hope or love but it can show what people look like it's ok if you are made about the phone but pictures and phones can be replaced but the feeling of actually being with the person is the most important. That's why you take pics to saver the moment but the person in them with always remember the moment for them it happened not for what it looked like.

Equius
He was depressed at the fact that his strength was in the way of everything. He couldn't use his bow, or drink milk,or even hold you. You weren't about to let him lose hope." Life is unfair get over it. Be happy for who you are. Jegus made you that way for a reason. If you weren't you then who would you be. A copy of someone else your strength is what make you able to protect the people you care about. You should be moping around about what you don't have and be happy for what you do have." You explained."D--> And what is so good about my life then." He asked. " well you always have Me,Nepeta,and all our other friends. And you should let a good life like that go to waist" you then kissed him and walked to to kitchen for water.

Gamzee
He was upset because you weren't home so you told him about hobbies." You need something to do other then just waiting for me. I subject you draw or something, but just be creative and most important be you" you said ruffling his hair . He did take on a hobby. He took on baking.

Eridan
He was doubting your love. Again and you were tired of it so you spoke your mind." Ed you need to stop being so clingy it's getting on my nerves and yes I do love you and you know it but you need to stop denying yourself and trust me when I say I do. I can't keep letting you be all mourning over the fact if your false opinions about me not." You then cuddled him and stayed"everything will be ok" you then fell asleep.

————————————————————
Hey guys it's pixel here and I just wanted to thank you all for the reads and votes and I just wanted to say that I'm truly thanks full for you all reading this and stuff like that and I was planning on adding some others to the story soon and I wanted to know who so I'm leaving it up to you guys. Any way peace out homeys.