When your hurt

Karkat
You were walking down a side walk that looked like a baby made it and you tripped over a crack. So when you got home KK was walking up to greet you when he say the cut. Well this ended in a freaking out ok who thought that your going to die and you just being annoyed.

Tavrous
You were cutting up an apple when you cut a chunk of your finger out. You being you screamed in pain. Tav came in the room to see what happen to see you holding your finger and crying. Luckily you were ok to walk to the bathroom for first aid.

Sollux
You were playing COD2 when your game crashed. You then walked upstairs for sollux when you tripped over a cord and face planted into the glass table shattering it. You had glass all over your face luckily not in your eyes,mouth or nose. Sollux ran down the stairs to see you blacked out on the floor bleeding. He then took you to the hospital to get you fixed.

Equius
You had a random black out and it was when you were walking home in the snow. Equius got worried after you weren't home for 3 hours. He then went looking for you and found you on the ground covered with snow. He immediately gently carried you back to the house and let you rest on the couch.

Gamzee
You didn't want to bother gamzee but you were really low on sugar.(yes this character has diabetes deal with it) So you went with out it for a long time. You then past out on the stairs making you tumble down them with blood coming from your mouth. Gamzee then heard the commotion and walked to see wha happened for you to be in a small pool of your own blood. He then called 911 and staid at your side for as long as he could.

Eridan
You sprained your arm when you fell from a tree you climbed. Now he treated this as if your back was broke. So you spent the rest of the day in bed sleeping and ed checking on you.