Bumper did what!? (strange twist)

Beca POV

What I hear next makes my jaw drop to the floor...

"And Bumper is also getting arrested because of theft. He stole $20 000 from Barden and he's certainly paying for it." Jesse says as our face expression changes from get-me-out-of-here to holy-crapamoly.

"How much is he getting charged?" Aubrey asks

"Obviously the twenty thousand plus another 20 thousand for theft and obstruction of property charges are 40 thousand so 80 grand" Jesse says all cute and experty. Rebeca! Snap out of it this is a serious matter! Yes for those of you who are completely clueless, my full name is Rebeca. You can't handle the truth!

"Oh my god. I knew Bumper was a total dickface, ugly, stupid, creepy, wacko, idiot but I didn't know he was a fucking criminal." I say with an innocent look on my face. That's right. Short, pale, little Rebeca here can swear!

"I think we all agree" Lilly says in her quiet little voice.

"Well that explains why Joanna told me about Bumper not being able to 'attend' any of the acapella stuff anymore" I say. Yes. I used air quotes. Deal with it!

Jesse POV

"Aubrey can I talk to you for a sec" I say before the Bellas walk out.

"Yea sure" Aubrey says walking with me.

Aubrey POV

Just before I walk out I am stopped by Jesse. He wants to talk to me for a sec.

"Yea sure" I say walking with him. He gives me a folded piece of paper and says for me not to show anyone else and just to do what it says when I get back to my dorm. Weird. Can't be too serious. Hopefully.

After a short chat with the girls at the Bella Hall, I head back to my dorm. My room mate is Chloe, but she wanted to go out to get coffee with Beca and Stacie. So I have the room to myself. I remove the piece of paper from my pocket and it reads-

Aubrey,

I know you may find this note unusual, but please read on.

I need to talk to you and explain a lot of things to you. But we can't do it here at Barden. I need you, tonight at 6.30pm, to ring 2284596130 and a black limo will arrive out the front of the building. I know you find this confronting. But please do.

From Jesse xx

xx? CREEPY. I look at my phone and it's 5.13pm. I should go to the showers and get ready. I pick out my outfit, nothing too fancy. Just knee-length dark blue denim jeans and a purple t-shirt with a violet jacket.

---very short update