Coffee with Chloe

Beca POV

"Well, go get dressed. We need to have coffee with them, we can't stay enemies forever." I briefly explain to Jesse.

"Only if you come with me..." Jesse says tickling my neck with his fingertips.

"You sound like a horny teenager."

Jesse chases me up the stairs into our room and pushes me against the wall. His lips press against mine. Unfortunately, this kiss lacks the spark I'm used to. I let my tongue slip in and he wins the battle, before my stupid phone notifies me of a message.

"C'mon!" I aggressively whisper. It's Chloe, texting me saying meet at Starbucks. Where else would we go?! "We gotta go, Jesse. But, we can continue this after. Alright?"

"Fine." He says with a cheeky smile. I change quickly into a plain blue t shirt and white shorts. I slip on my flip flops and head out the door with Jesse beside me. When we get to Starbucks, I greet Chloe and Aubrey with a friendly 'hey'. I'm not gonna lie, I can feel the tension.

"Look, I really don't want this to be awkward. So, my shout." Chloe explains with a warm smile. We accept the nice offer and she orders our coffees.

"Long time no see, aye Aubrey?" I casually let slip.

"Sure." She states simply.

"How's your relationship going?" She asks with her teeth clenched.

"It's going great, we are really happy." I truthfully explain to a flustered Aubrey. Jesse puts his arm around my shoulder, setting Aubrey off.

"HE'S MINE! I LOVE HIM! GIVE HIM BACK YOU SLUT!!!" Aubrey screams at me, pulling Jesse by his shirt off his chair. I get immediately as Aubrey pushes his body against the wall. She must have a strong grip, because Jesse can't seem to move. I get stuck trying to get out from the lounge seat and Chloe turns around. But it's too late. Aubrey kisses Jesse with all her might and Jesse pushes her off. He takes my hand and we run out to the car. He hugs me but I yank myself away.

"Beca, I was trying to get away but she had a really strong grip." He explains as we get in the car. I turn my face towards him, my eyes stern with anger.

"I don't care. I hate her more now I just want to punch her in the face!" I yell, jumping out of the car. I run back in and Jesse chases after me. I find Aubrey and slap her right across the face.

"Just stay the hell away from me!" I yell at Aubrey as Jesse takes me to the car.

Jesse POV

I kiss Beca gently on the lips and we both get in the car. The drive back is filled with only silence, as I debate whether I should see Aubrey this afternoon, just to talk some sense into her. My phone starts to ring and the icon shows that its Aubrey. Beca glares at my phone with an unspeakable amount of hatred.

"Jesse, am I really a slut?" Beca says, her big eyes looking up at me.

"Oh god no Beca."

"But I did go straight to you after Chloe. Maybe I am that whore everyone thinks I am."

"Only Aubrey thinks that. I couldn't give two hells what Aubrey thinks. And you shouldn't either."

She doesn't speak as we pull into the driveway. Without warning, she bursts into tears and runs inside.

"Beca! What's wrong?!" I yell after locking the car.

"It's nothing, I'm fine." She says clutching her phone in her hand.

"Beca."

"What?"

"Who is on the phone?" I say, seeing the message menu on her phone.

"It's just, uhm, no one."

"What aren't you telling me, Beca?" I say as a look of guilt appears on her face. She hands me the phone, for me to see what Aubrey sent her.

Aubrey- You spineless slut. I hate you! Jesse is mine, I love him and he loves me! You should break up with him and be with that radio station guy Luke. You hurt me. I will take away what is most precious to you.

"She's going to try to sleep with you, Jesse.