Mum?

Beca POV

"Are you tired?" Jesse asks me.

"Oh, kinda." Jesse nods and I turn over, taking most of the blanket with me.

"Goodnight." Jesse says kissing my head and turning the volume down on the T.V.

NEXT MORNING

Danni POV

I am woken up by the sound of a harsh pounding at my door.

"God! Ugh! Let me sleep!" I yell at the mysterious person at the door. The pounding continues and I barge to the door, opening it with irritation. The person who is there, I don't like them very much.

"Danni!"

"How? How did you know where I was?"

"I'm still in touch with your father, believe it or not."

"Last time we spoke I made it clear that I had my own life and that I wasn't taking sides. Jennifer, I don't think-"

"How dare you?! I am your mother and you will call me that!" 

"Go away. I stopped talking to you for a reason"

"And what is that exactly?"

"That you and dad were fine together, and you decided to cheat on him. Your a horrible woman and mother, in my view. So excuse me, I was trying to sleep."

"I thought Beca was the bitch." My 'mum' mutters.

"GET OUT! I DON'T TALK TO YOU OR DAD! BECA MIGHT BE OKAY WITH DAD AND I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO LUNCH WITH HIM TODAY!" I yell, shocking her. "But you, you screwed up. To think I actually looked up to you!" 

"Daniella Lee Maria Mitchell."

"What?"

"Come here right now." Mum demands. 

"GET OUT." I slam the door in her face and collapse onto my bed. Now you know why Beca and I never bring up mum. Speaking of the devil, I need to text Beca. I should probably just call her. (D- Danni B- Beca)

B- Hello? Its Beca.

D- Yes it's me your sister, consider putting me in your contacts.

B- Sorry, I only woke up like a minute ago when YOU rang.

D- Ugh, whatever. Guess who, uh, 'surprised' me this morning?

B- Slender man.

D- No. Mum.

The line went silent.

B- Okay. What did she want?

D- She wasn't here long enough for me to ask. I kicked her out. I'm only just getting back into talking to dad, I'm definitely not ready to forgive her. I never will be!

B- Oh, well I gotta go. Have fun with Dad today!

D- I will.

Daniella hangs up.

I grab a towel and my dressing gown, along with my bag of stuff for the shower. I change into my gown and head to the showers. Stacie meets up with me along the way, and I can tell that she's had sex. Her hair looks nasty.

"Nice hair." I say looking at the masterpiece on her head.

"Oh, crap!" She exclaims, looking in the window to fix her hair.

"You're not fixing that thing with your hands."

She grunts and storms through the door of the showers. I find an empty stall and get ready for my shower.