Jesse and Daniella. Friend or Foe?

Joanna POV

After mine and John's awkward choreography kiss, it weirdly felt more comfortable around him now. Rather than awkward. Which I guess is a good thing. I hear a knock at my house door.
 I open it and see a familiar face.

"John? What are you doing here?"

"Came to see you, we have choreography with Bellas and Trebles in an hour. Clearly miss Joanna here forgot" John says, inviting himself in.

"Come in." I mumble.

"Will do"

"Fudge! I have to get changed! Could you wait out here for a few minutes? There's food in the pantry and, uh, coke in the fridge." I say pointing to the kitchen. I rush into my room and open my wardrobe. I don't need to wear anything too fancy, no one else will be. I grab a baggy grey t shirt with a pretend picture of a cartoon helmet on it. I then get my black, below-the-knee tights and brush my hair into a messy bun. I walk to my loungeroom to see an empty couch and no sign of John. All of a sudden I feel a jolt and turn around to see a grinning John.

"Ha ha very funny" I say sarcastically.

"Hah! I scared you! Didn't I? Didn't I?" he replies childishly.

"I would hardly call it scared. Just a little shock." I lied. He scared the living daylights out of me!

"Say what you will. But even your cat knows you got scared."

"It's a dog" I say looking at him sternly but funnily.

"LOL" he says before leaning his elbows on my bench and I do the same. We are staring into each others eyes and are getting closer. And of course. We butt heads. The weird thing is we don't jolt our heads up. We just admire the pain. Oh god...

Daniella POV

I am walking into a cafe and happen to see a familiar back-of-the-head. A Jesse Swanson back-of-the-head. I walk over to him and give him my word.

"Jesse. Jesse. Jesse. How the hell could you do that to Rebeca Mitchell. MY sister. Break her heart. Then completely freak Aubrey out! You are the definition of 23 year old Satan!" I yell at him. But the guy turns around. And I come to realize it isn't Jesse.

"Holy crap, sir, I am so so so sorry from the bottom of my heart truly sorry. I mistaked you for someone else." WHAT THE FUCK DANI???