Chloe <3

Aubrey POV

So, this thing with Jesse and me is going good and we see each other everyday. In fact, he will be here in 5 minutes! Chloe and Beca are having lunch, they've been doing that a lot lately. Like everyday. Its making me suspicious.

"Aubrey, are you there?" Jesse says, knocking at the door of my dorm.

"Yea it's open" He walks in and gives me a hug. We gladly talk for an hour and then he decides to leave for treble practice.

Chloe POV

This week, me and Beca have been going to this awesome place. STARBUCKS. I can't believe I've never heard of it before! 

"Chloe, are you awake?" Beca questions me. I snap out of my thoughts and nod with a smile. She smiles back and we decide to go back to Barden for Bella practice. Me and Beca run the show now, Aubrey can't because of the whole, you know, stress-vomiting thing shes got going on. And we have that Joanna girl and the guy, er, uhm, ahh, John! 

"WHERE'S MY CAR- oh don't worry" I yell. What? My car has camouflaging skills.That's right. Deal with it!

"That's adorable. I do it too, so that makes me adorable." Beca says getting into the car with me. I nod and smile. I can't help but feel a connection. If that's weird :3

"Is something up, Chlo?"

"Nah, its just, you know. All the songs. We've got the Fall Mixer in a week." I say lying.

"Yea. But we have Joanna and that guy coming today. And she already has the choreography sorted and we all know our parts. Everything will be great. Ohk?" Beca says, putting her hand on my leg.

"Lets go!" I say enthusiastically changing the subject.

When we get to Barden, Beca hops out of the car and because its been raining, there is fog on the windows. I see Beca writing something on the windscreen. When I get out I realise it says-

- Chloe <3-

I write -Beca <3- and we walk into our dorm hall. As we are walking up the stairs, Beca links her hand with mine and I immediately go red. She smiles at me with that amazing smile and stops when we get to the top. We look into each others eyes and lean foward until our lips meet. I hear a voice from down the hallway, and as we pull away, I see the familiar face of a certain Aubrey. Aubrey Posen.

"WHAT THE FUCK CHLOE AND BECA!!"