Finally.

Beca POV

I wake up next to Jesse. I smile and get up, before walking downstairs. I boil the kettle and start making Jesse and I a coffee.

"Morning Beca, you're up early." Dad says as he walks down the stairs.

"I'm not talking to you."

"You kinda just did." I drop the teaspoon and take a deep breath.

"I'm going to Jesse's parents house today. I am meeting his parents and I am staying the night."

"Oh I don't think so."

"How so?" I ask.

"Beca you can't just make irrational decisions like this Beca-"

"How is it irrational? Huh? How is meeting my boyfriends parents irrational?"

"Because I haven't met them."

"Fine! You come too! You can drive up there, meet them and we can all play happy families!"

"Beca calm down-"

"Just go, dad. Go away."

Dad walks upstairs and slams his door. Jesse walks down and I pass him his coffee. We sit down at the table and silence fills the air.

"When are we going?" I say with a smile, covering up my anger.

"I was thinking about 1, it only takes about an hour to get there."

"Cool, I am gonna go get the rest of my stuff ready." I place my empty cup in the sink and jog up the stairs. I walk into the bathroom and put my hairbrush, toothbrush and toothpaste in a small bag. I take my hairbrush back out and tie my hair up in a high ponytail. I suddenly feel a sick feeling and rush over to the toilet. I clutch the bowl and puke pours into the toilet. Jesse comes rushing up and helps me clean myself up.

"Do you want me to cancel with my parents?"

"No, I feel fine now. Let's get dressed and get ready to go." I say, looking at the clock which reads 11:55.

"Okay, if you're sure..." Jesse says hesitantly.

Chloe POV

I peep my eyes open to see Luke's apartment. I shoot up and look around the room. Luke smiles at me from the kitchen.

"Morning sleepyhead." He says handing me a tea. Wait- *smells drink* - Yep. Tea.

"Wild night last night huh?" I ask. I must've been drunk off my ass.

"Wild day and night. I have a huge hangover. And I bet you do, too."

"You betcha." I say rubbing my temple. Luke plants a kiss straight on my lips. I kiss him back and he lays down on the couch with me, and starts to lift off my shirt.

Aubrey POV

I stayed in a hotel last night and now I am on my way to my dads. Why can't Jesse just see that we are meant to be together? That Beca is gonna regeret taking Jesse away from me. He loves me, I know it! I refuse to admit I'm obsessed, because I am not. Jesse and I are in love. We should be married and having kids. I am only young, but he is mine. I will ignore my feelings if things with my dad go alright.

I pull up at my dads, to see him on the verandah with his arms folded. I sigh and get out with my handbag.

"Couldn't hold on to college I see. I always had a hunch that you'd come back. Be nice to Ellisa, she is my new wife and I would appreciate it if you would be kind. Don't act like a spoiled brat, okay Aub?"

"What? When did you guys even get married?"

"Last month. Things are going great."

I walk into my dads mansion, my handbag in my hand and my sunglasses on my head. My dad's new wife, Ellisa, young, good body, brown hair and perfect skin. Just the usual. This would be my dad's 6th wife. Most of them don't even last six months.

"Hello, I am Ellisa. You must be Aubrey. I have heard a fair bit about you. I just made some cupcakes. Right this way." My heels echo through the giant mansion my dad calls home. I sit at the island bench and daydream of Jesse. I know we could be together. Forever.

Sorry if my updates are boring... ...