Beca and Jesse Reunite and Erin's Surprise.

Beca POV

After Jesse barges past me, I chase him to the kitchen. I don't know how to explain how I feel, I feel like, I'm finally free. Finally me. Finally home.

"Me first!" I say knocking Jesse out of the way. He hugs me from behind, I spin around and fall into his arms. We stay like this for 5 minutes straight. Until I realised-

"Our noodles are getting cold!" I whisper-yell. Jesse breaks immediately and I nearly tumble over. I playfully hit him in the arm and he nudges me. I smile at the ground, thinking about how my life is now.

"Noodles for you, eat them while they're hot!" I grab the bowl and walk to the loungeroom, planting my butt on the large sofa.

"Sit here." I say patting the spot next to me. He gladly plonks down and smiles. I grab the remote, turn the TV on and flick it to a random channel and you can only guess the line we heard.

"Sincerely Yours, The Breakfast Club"

Jesse looks at me, so cliche.

"Don't do that, it is WAY too cliche." I say raising an eyebrow.

"Fine then." He sticks his tongue out.

"Next on ABC, Friends."

Jesse's favourite show. Of course.

"Yes!" Jesse pulls his fist in.

Erin POV

"Donald, is something up? You seem like you're distracted. Is it me?" I ask an off-track Donald. He darts his eyes at me, bloodshot eyes.

"Erin, I can't do this no more. We cannot be together! I know I told everybody and convinced everybody that I didn't have feelings for her but I do! I even had myself convinced! But these things are just meant to be!"

I instantly know who he is talking about. Stacie.

"It's okay Donald. Just, please go. We really don't need to be enemies. Go be with Stacie." I calmly reply, leaving him in shock.

"Erin! Thanks! A guy'll love you one day, and only you. Me, I ain't that guy, Sorry."

"I didn't ask for a conversation." Ok, I admit that was a little rude.

"Bye."

He closes the door softly, yet so loudly. The sound hits me like an asteroid, right in the chest. I guess all we were was fuckbuddies.

Chloe POV

I'm only imagining what Beca is doing. I imagine she's got Jesse over. They're probably 'talking'. Wow, I actually regret thinking that. I know Beca, and she isn't just someone to jump into bed with anybody.

 Close to the University, my phone begins to ring. I press the answer button which connects it to the crackly bluetooth.

"Aubrey?" I question, as I saw her name on the screen.

"Yea, Chloe please don't hang up!" She weeps through the phone.

"I won't."

"Hold on, I'll go outside my signal is cracking. Please don't hang up!"

"I'm not going to. Aubrey before you say anything-"

"I have to apologise, Chloe."

"No, Aubrey, I should be the one apologising. I was a real bitch, not just to you. I was to Jesse and I regret it."

"Are you here in Barden, my phone signal says you're too close."

"Look behind you Bree." I say hanging up. Aubrey turns around, and I see a tear stream down her pale face. I mouth 'don't cry'. She rushes to my car door and opens it. I unclick my tightened seatbelt, jumping out of my silver range rover and falling into Bree's hug.

"I'm sorry Chloe." She says, patting my back.

"So'm I."

Stacie POV

I am just sitting on my bed, laying Flappy Bird when somebody knocks. I don't bother asking who it is, I just open it and Donald jumps onto me and starts kissing me. Not the person I wanted to see right now.

"Donald! Ain't you with that slut Erin?"

"No more Erin, I want you Stacie." And with that he starts to kiss me even more. I can do nothing but go along with it.

So I'm really sorry everyone, I haven't exactly been super inspired lately. Ideas have been running low, so I have no choice but to change some things in the story to create some conflict and drama. I would love to hear your ideas, but please don't be offended if I don't use your ideas, or only select parts of them. I'm a little bit picky... Anyways, I hope you enjoy.

Issy ~