A New Bella in Barden?

Aubrey POV

He just said that? Those gigantic yet miniscule words. I love you.

"W-what? W-why would you love me?" I manage to spit out of my shaking mouth.

"Well, because you're Aubrey."

I pull Jesse into a hug and whisper in his ear-

"I don't know."

Stacie POV

Looking out my window, I see and new girl arrive in a taxi. She steps out with her straight blonde hair and cute country outfit. I wonder if she can sing?! Running down the stairs, avoiding many trips, I eventually make it to the bottom and the girl is walking through the door.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I say panting over to her. "Let me help you with those. I'm Stacie."

"Oh hey I'm Hannah Berks, thanks a bunch Stacie." She replies in her classic country accent.

"What dorm are you in? Or do you get to pick?"

"I get to pick, I was thinkin' bout goin' on the highest floor."

"Hey why don't you get the dorm next to mine? I'm on top floor."

"Sure why not, I mean apart from all those bits your showin' on your outfit, you seem pretty nice."

"So, where's your dorm room?" Hannah resumes.

"Oh, right, just up there to the left and down four doors, go to the one either side. They're both empty anyway."

"Cool. Thanks Stacie." She says with a warm smile. I return a smile and sing 'Smack That' by Akon & Eminem as I walk down to my room.

Chloe POV

"Chloe?" Beca says as I lay next to her.

"Yea Beca?"

"I, uhm, I, er, I'm, I think I'm, uhm." She says like she's choking on words.

"Beca, what's wrong?"

"I think I'm, actually I KNOW I'm still, uhm, in, uh, love with Jesse." I shoot my eyes towards her in shock.

"What?"

"Don't be mad at me, it has to be pretty strong love if he dumps me out of the blue, hooks up with Aubrey and we drift apart and I saw him yesterday out the window, and I got the same feeling I did when we were together. Constant butterflies. Sweaty hands. Jigging legs and dry mouth."

"But, how could you? This? It's way too much, I'm going back."

"Back where?"

"Barden. I'm going to mend my friendship with Aubrey and I don't give two shizz about who she's in a relationship with! I'm leaving Beca! I've got somebody else I like very much and this person doesn't constantly bring drama into my life. Bye Beca. Have fun trying to get Jesse back. I'm pretty sure he's with Aubrey anyways." I say, slamming the door. It's only 8:30pm, Barden would still be open. I dial the number and it begins to ring.

Barden: Hello, Nina from Barden University here, how can I help you?"

Chloe: Hi, Chloe Beale speaking, I'm looking to resume my studies at Barden University. Senior Year.

Barden: Ah, yes, Miss Beale. I will notify you by email the details in exactly 25 minutes, thank you, have a nice night.

Chloe: Thankyou so much, goodbye Nina.

"Bye Chloe." Beca says shutting the door.

Aubrey POV

"What do you mean you don't know?" Jesse exclaims in horror.

"I don't know, actually I know, that we aren't for each other." I say as he storms out and slams the door. As my phone sounds indicating I've got a message, Jesse knocks on the dor.

"Let me in Aubrey."

"It's open." He walks in calmly yet he has an agitated look on his face.

"You know what? This is actually great! Because I'm, uh, I am-"

"Still in love with Beca? Shocker, Jesse. I have to say that is a REAL shocker." I sarcastically butt in.

 "But Aubrey I-"

"Jesse, save it."

And with that he storms out of my room, shutting the door loudly in the process. I sigh in relief. The one thing I like about Jesse, is that he doesn't have the same short temper as all the other guys. It's a shame he went through all that, just to realise that he still loves Beca. Me? I'm not in love with anybody. I have a crush on Unicycle, but he isn't interested in me. I'm going to ask for a spot back in the Bella's. They'll probably all say no.

Chloe POV

I just got the email from Barden, and they've accepted me for the last 6 months of my senior year. I'm on my way to a hotel, just to stay for one night. I'm going back into the Bellas, I hope. 

Beca POV

I decide to call Jesse, and tell him. I scroll through my contacts until I come across Jesse Swanson.

Jesse: Beca, I was just about to call you, I have something to say to you.

Beca: No, Jesse. I have to say something to you first. I am so, uhm, sorry about all that stuff I said to you. I was never really, uh, in love with Chloe. And after all of this, I still. I uhm. I still love you.

Jesse: Beca, that's why I was going to call you.

Beca: You still love me? *sniffles*

Jesse: Of course I do. Aubrey was just some stupid crush. I thought I loved her but she rejected me, and it made me realise I still love you. I'm sorry what I put you through, are you at your dads?

Beca: Oh, Jesse. I am at my dads, come over I'll make some noodles. *laughs*

Jesse: I'll see you in 10 minutes. Bye.

*hangs up*

I jog down the stairs, my dad is out with Shiela somewhere. I open the large cupboard door, it squeaks at me as I close it after getting out the noodles. I follow the instructions before placing them in the microwave. As I let the noodles cool down, I hear a knock at the door. Dad won't be home tonight. They're staying at some hotel or whatever.

"It's Jesse."

"It's open."

"No it isn't."

"Oh. Crap. Be there in a second." I say sprinting to the door. I unlock it and open it. Jesse opens his arms and I barge into him, causing him to let out a groan. I ignore it and he wraps his arms around me.

"I made noodles."

"My noodles now!" Jesse pushes past me. Home at last.