New Old Girl

Beca POV

After joking around with Chloe and Danni, we all heard a knock at the door.

"Hello?" A familiar voice speaks. Danni's face lights up. It's her best friend. Jordyn Sloane. Danni lets out a scream and me and Chloe cover our ears.

"Jordyn? Is that you?" Danni questions. I gesture her to go open the door.

"Maybe." Jordyn replies after Danni opens the door. Danni then nearly squashes her to death by giving her a hug.

"I haven't seen you since before I started at Barden! What are you doing here?"

"Well, I'm the newest member of Barden University." Jordyn says smiling.

"Beca Beca Beca Beca Beca-"

"WHAT DANNI?"

"Can Jordyn join the Bellas? Please!!"

"Uh, how's her voice?" I question her.

"Better than mine!" Danni exclaims.

"Give us a song, Jordyn. Sing up!" Chloe says to Jordyn. Jordyn sets her handbag down and clears her throat. She starts to sing 'Can We Dance' by The Vamps.

"Woah, dude your voice is amazing!" I exclaim after she finishes the One Direction-like song. Ugh, don't like One Direction (sorry for anyone who does).

"I told youuuuu!" Danni says all I-knew-it-you-didn't-booyah way.

"Would you like to join the Bellas?" Chloe questions Jordyn.

"Yeah please!"

"Well," Chloe says looking in my eyes for approval. I nod and she continues. "You're in!" She ought to be Aubrey's replacement! 

"We have rehearsal tomorrow if you wanna come. We're working on some new mash ups so you'll wanna get started on practice if that's ohk." I say to Jordyn. 

"so, uh, my dorm is just down the hall. Where's yours Danni?" 

"Wait what's your dorm number?"

"67"

"Mine's 68! Our dorms are next to each other!!!" I say as Erin (CHloe's little sister) walks in.

"Hey person I don't know! And are you guys going to that party tonight?" Erin joins in.

"Yea all of us! But, Jordyn do you wanna come with us too?"

"Hell yes I'll be the life of that motherfucker!" Jordyn exclaims.

"I'm Erin, Danni's room mate, and you are?" Erin greets Jordyn, holding her hand out.

"I'm Jordyn Sloane and if you ever hurt my motherfucking bestie then you'll fight me." I chuckle as Jordyn greets Erin with her harsh words.

"Gotta go find a dress for that party!" Jordyn says grabbing Danni's hand and dragging her out the door. She's funny.