Just Wait.

Danni POV

"So, I'm really worried. I've been having the same dream every night."

"About what?"

"My ex-boyfriend coming into my dorm and tying me up. His mates come in and help him and right when they're about to, you know, me, I wake up with no breath. I've never been forced into that before and I've never seen anybody get themselves into that. I don't even get why I am having this dream. It feels so real when I'm having the dream, I forget that it is a dream and that I've dreamt it before."

"Well,as your counsellor, I recommend you see a therapist and she or he may be able to refer you to a technique or medication to maybe get your brain to function better with it. And hypnosis may also be a valid treatment."

"Okay thanks. I have to get to practice, but I'll see you in a fortnight."

"Goodbye Daniella."

Before you start jumping to conclusions, yes I am seeing a counsellor. The dream means something. I need to find out because it is driving me crazy.

Aubrey POV

I walk out of my room only to see Stacie marching towards me with some country girl. I can already tell she is going to annoy me.

"Look, Aubrey, I know everybody said that we aren't bringing you back into the Bella's but nobody is coping. We haven't contacted Jo in I don't know how long and Danni is crap at being in charge. You have to come back!"

"Stacie, I would love to come back to the Bellas on one condition, Chloe can too."

"But Chloe doesn't go here no more."

"Shes actually in my room right now." Chloe walks out and greets Stacie with a warm hug and the same with the other girl.

"Who's this country chick?" Chloe asks.

"Oh, this is Hannah. She's new here. I wanted to ask you something, Hannah."

"Whats that?"

"How is your voice?"

She begins to sing 'Since U Been Gone' and Stacie grins from ear to ear and screams-

"YES! YOU ARE SO IN THE BELLAS!"

Beca POV

"Beca! Beca and Jesse wake up!" My dad yells.

"I'm uuuuup." I groan before I slowly sit up.

"Downstairs, I made pancakes."

I jolt out of my room and jog down the stairs despite being dizzy.

"What? Where? Where are the pancakes?"

"Right there, Beca. On the counter." Jesse points.

"I knew that."

I don't have anything to do today.

"Jesse, what are you doing today?"

"That's weird."

"What is?"

"Chloe just texted me asking if we want to have coffee with her and Aubrey."

"Say yes, it'll give us something to do. I'm not really in the mood to see eihter of them."

"Well, we could always stay home and watch some movies..." Jesse says coming from behond me and wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Is that codeword for lets get it on?"

"Beca!" My dad looks at me in shock.

"I know all yours and Shiela's codewords. Can you help me with my paperwork? Could you get me a towel? Help me make the bed?" I explain leaving my dad's jaw slacked open. I smile and get the orange juice from the fridge.
Before I can even put the juice down, Jesse turns the radio up to like 100000 and starts singing along. BECAUSE I'M HAPPY, CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE A ROOM WITHOUT A ROOF ETC...