Part 2

There started maan and geet's friendship they told the families that they need some time to decide.  Geet's family was ok with it but dadi was not the one to bug the lie but she kept silent and thought to see what her pota is going to do.

maaneet used to chat with each other and they are quite comfortable now.

one sunday:

g: (on phone) maan why are you sounding so dull.

m: nothing geet .

g: come on maan i am your friend you can tell me.

m: wo dadi ki health teek nai hai unki bp budgayi hai.

g: what? and you are telling me now wait i will come there just msg me your address.

m: no prob geet i can handle.

g:nothing doing i am coming that's it.

m:k then i will pick you in half an hr.

g:no maan you just msg me the address dadi needs you there.

m:hmm k.

km

geet reached within half an hr and met nukul who lead her to dadi's room.

g: hello dadi app kaisi ho saying this geet hugged her fav dadi whom she loved from her childhood.

d: (dadi was soo happy seeing geet and hugged her) ab yaad ayi dadi ki, and she turned her face

g: sorry dadi maf kardo and geet catch her ears and gave a puppy look which melted her dadi

d: waise app aj yha kaise

g: oh maan said about your health and i couldn't be in hostel and came here.

dadi was surprised hearing geet say that maan told her about her health and was more elated that he shares his sorrows with geet and it showed dadi a ray of hope of maan knowing what  true love is and she has complete faith on geet who can make his life colourful and joyful other than being workaholic.

maan who is standing outside dadi's room was quite surprised seeing the convo of his dadi and geet and an unknown smile appeared on his lips seeing there rootna manana and geet pouting face with those puppy dog looks.

m: geet when did you came.

g: just now maan.

m: hmm k did you had your break fast?

g: oh... mein

m:i know you must have been sleeping till the time you called me right?

g: oh i was sleepy isliye soogayi

m:then come we will have our breakfast as its nearly 10:30 so chalo told maan sternly .

g:dust dhanav cant he say that sweetly.

dadi who heard geet calling maan dust dhanav started laughing  seeing her maan giving glares to geet and surprisingly it didn't effect her.

g: don't give me those looks chalo ab late nahi horahi hai kya?

m: hmm lets go.

after breakfast all three of them started talking and it was geet who was talking more and dadi talking in between and maan was a silent spectator . later dadi asked geet to stay till evening and geet agreed to it after lunch dadi retired to her bed to rest on insisting of both maan and geet. geet feeling bored asked maan do he have any video games to play and maan was like who will play video games at this age but didnt say anything and just said hmm and took her to a gaming room.

g: wow maan this place is so cool.

m:hmm

g: wowww maan there are all the video games which i like the most come we will play.

m: no geet i am not interested you play.

g:i know maan you are afraid of loosing .

m:no i am not.

g: then chalo we will see who will beat whom.

they both sat there playing and maan was quite surprised geet playing it too well but he is also maan singh khurana he will also not loose they are playing and enjoying there game without giving a care to the surroundings and time that is when dadi came in search of them to call them to have evening snacks and was quite surprised to see both of them playing video game and was very happy seeing maan smiling and enjoying and captured the pic of a smiling maan and maan and geet together in her phone and then called them to come down.

d:geet app na har Sunday yha ayiyega hamein bhi bahut acha lagega.

m:ha geet we can also enjoy playing video game and next time i will definitely win.

g:that we will see maan, and for now i have to go so bye dadi and bye maan.

d:geet wait maan will drop you.

m:ha geet even in the morning you didnt let me pick you so no more arguments come.

g:acha baba k , bye dadi.

d:bye bete and call this old lady in between. later both maan and geet went.

in car:

g:maan can you take me to the xyz book stores as i need to get a book.

m:oh sure geet.

after purchasing the book they returned to the car when geet saw a gol gappa stall and squealed in happiness and maan was shocked to see geet squealling and asked her the reason.

g:maan gol gappa she said with a twinkling eyes.

m:no geet its not hygienic.

g:plz maan plz plzzzzzzzzzz.

m:oh k go and have.

g:no even you have to come and dragged him with her and even made maan forcefully eat those gol gappa's and even had selfies on geet's insistence saying it as a happy time and memories should be cherished. later maan dropped geet in the hostel and returned home with a sweet smile playing on his lips thinking about his day. dadi was so happy seeing her pota being happy. in all this maan didnt think about sam even once and cursed himself and called her but she said she will speak later as she is busy and cut the call maan was sad thinking that sam has no time for him. at the same time he received a good night msg for geet and tthey chatted a little while and went back to their sleeps peacefully.

next day

s: hey maan how r you?

m:fine. what about you? you dont have enough time for me now.

s:oh come on maan you know right that i am working hard for my career anyway just called you to tell that i am in us and will be returning only after a week or two.

m:what but when did you go?

s:yeaterday night as it was an argent assignment which is also a great chance to me.

m:hmm k.

s:k maan bye have to rush.

evening:

g:maan where r you?

m:office mein.

g:r you free right now?

m:hmm bolo.

g:i need your help for completing a project, will you help me .

m: hmm k geet then meet me in the ccd near your hostel.

g:k maan thank you soooo much.

maan helped geet in her project and geet finally completed it.

g:thank you so much maan you simply the best, you are my savior.

m:oh shut up we are friends remember so no need to thank me.

after dropping geet he went home.

precape: more maaneet scenes and sam entrance