Part 14

Maan was hell shocked with the new ritual invented by his cousins and was very angry with them as they are making him wait too long to spend his time with his misty.

k: jiju we will give you 3 chances as it is difficult for you to find your geet among these bunch of look a life girls (with a smirk)

maan being irritated spoke without thinking.

m: Maan Singh Khurana doesn't need three chances as he can find his misty only in one chance even though there are many girls dressed like her. (with MSK attitude)

g: (self thought: maan aur unka attitude babaji bachalena mere maan ko hamare cousins ke teasing se. waise bhi babaji mhuje na apne maan pe pura trust hai, hai na)

k: Ok jiju then we will reduce the chances to one either find your bride and take her with you or , she left the words

m: k I am ready to find my geet.

there are many girls who are dressed same like geet and most of them are of same height as that of geet, maan moved looking at the girls to the centre row where he found a girl where he felt her like geet and when he was about to lift her veil, again he was uncertain

m: (self thought) if she is geet by now she must start killing her end of the veil out of nervousness but she is cool.

And maan moved even from there and stared observing the girl fidgeting her long veil. And he found a girl doing it almost at the corner far end and moved towards her and at once the girl stiffened and clutched het veil thight and maan was sure that it was his geet .

m: This is my geet. and lifted the veil.

geet was so happy that her maan found her. and all the cousins were shocked and their mouths were dropped to the ground and were gapping at maaneet as they are aliens. khushi came out of the shock first.

k: wow jiju you found your bride , truly kya pyaar hai

and when all of them were about to ask maan how did he find geet maan at once lifted geet in his arms and moved towards their bed room sating,

m: guys whatever your questions are will answer in the morning, good night.

and geet was so shy to react and hid herself in her maan's arms.

once reaching the room maan shut the door with his legs and took his bride towards the bed and placed her on the bed and went and locked the room quickly so that none of them come with any other stupid plans.

That was the longest night of their lives where they made love throughout the night and became man and wife in all senses. they slept in the wee hours feeling exhausted in each other's arms.

morning maan was the first person to wake and saw his cute wife sleeping peacefully on his chest with a pleasant smile on her lips.

he just moved closer to her cupping her face kissed her lips and it broke geet's sleep she too responded him.

m: good morning misty.

g: (shyly) good morning maan.

later both got ready with their morning romance and reached downstairs where geet went with dadi towards the kitchen to make sweet and breakfast. where maan joined his cousins and they started chatting which involved mostly teasing maan and him giving angry glares to them.

later breakfast was served where geet made kheer as sweet and for breakfast she made allu puri, paratha and maan's fav pasta.

every one enjoyed their bf and dadi gave geet their khandani jewelries as shagun, their cousins gifted both geet and maan a honeymoon package to Paris- the city of love for these couple fully drown in love.

All the eyes were on maan to know what was his gift while he gave her the letter and everyone were curious to know what was in the letter and the letter says Geet Maan Singh Khurana is the MD for khurana and handa constructions and interiors. ( both maan and papaji merged both the companies and kept as surprise for every one)

geet has tears in her eyes knowing how much her maan think about her and her goals and ambitions.

she just hugged him saying how much she liked the present and every one were happy seeing them.

m: geet by accepting my gift you also made me happy as you can always be with me and i can romance you whenever i want. (spoke in her years)

geet just turned red and moved away from him and bend her head down to hide her blushing face and excused herself with the name of some work in the kitchen.

both maaneet went to paris after completing their pug-phera.

they both checked-in the hotel and went to their room and were surprised with the interiors and deco.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/44/74/a7/4474a7b4687ab52f82d067d5d2e6cf79.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/08/article-2214504-15681BC0000005DC-114_634x393.jpg

both of them liked the arrangements done by their cousins . and thought to fresh up and have their food.

when geet open her bag she was horrified seeing her suits and saris replaced by shorts and knee length dresses.

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/539471438_1/T-shirt-Shorts-to-SAVE-5-98-for-the-whole-OUTFIT-White-Modal-Tee-Color-Blazer.jpg

http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1LIDIGpXXXXc8XFXXq6xXFXXX0/221641950/HTB1LIDIGpXXXXc8XFXXq6xXFXXX0.jpg

she recalled only one person that is khushi she is the only one who can do this.

and she angrily took her phone and called her.

g: KHUSHI why and when did you change my bag?

k: geet you are so boring who on the earth will take suits and saris on honeymoon.

maan took phone from geet and replied.

m: tq so much khushi you are so smart and hanged the phone.

geet was so angry on both maan and kushi.

maan back hugged geet and asked her to wear those dresses as it is not first time she is wearing them as even before their marriage she wore such kind of clothes and more over it is his wish to see her in those clothes. and geet agreed to it as she cant say no to her maan.

after getting dressed and their romance both headed out to have food and came back to their room and slept for a while in each other's arms as they are tired due to the jet lag. evening around 7 they decided to go out and see Eiffel tower and they have their food.

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/876/493/reuterasdd355.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

maaneet were thrilled to see the city from the heights and enjoyed a lot.

pre-cape: maaneet at love locks bridge.