Part 6

Maan took great care of geet from the time she was back home from hospital and a small hiss from her he is on her side. He even kept a nurse for geet ignoring all her tantrums as he felt it will be difficult for her to change.

sam thought she should be as close as possible to maan and spend much time with him and only then she can keep him away from geet. Thinking all this she went to meet maan to kc and also planned to go out on lunch with maan. Sam went to kc and was surprised with the employees over there working without any tension she was very surprised and went towards maan's cabin only to be stopped by adi who informed her that maan was not in the office.

s: what? but he told me that he has an important meeting today.

a: ya you are right ma'am but sir called in the morning and asked to cancel the meeting and even i was shocked to listen to him as he never did something like this before.

sam went out and called maan but he didn't picked her call.

KM

Maan took breakfast to geet's room to feed her and while he was going up the stairs he heard his cell ringing and asked dadi who was there to pick the call and went away. when dadi was about to pick the call it went off and dadi thought it might be some important call and took the phone to ring them and frowned seeing its sam's and a evil smile formed on her face and she called her back

s: maan where are you? are you fine? ( with fake concern)

d: oho sam first learn to say hello to the one you speak and the concern you show doesn't suit you and ya maan is completely alright.

s: then why did he cancelled the meeting and not in the office.

d: its none of your business darling anyway maan is at home as he is taking care of his future wife who met with the accident.

s: future wife?

d: oh you dont know? Its geet who is going to be my maan's wife.

and listening to this piece of information sam cut the call and throw the phone angrily.

maan was taking a good care of geet but the toughest task for him is to make geet take her medicines as she hate them.

m: plz geet zid mat karo and have your medicines.

g: plz maan i hate the taste of them (and made a yuck face)

m: ok geet if you take your medicines i will give you a scope of chocolate ice cream.

listening to this geet at once agreed to the deal and had her medicines . and later had her ice cream like a baby and maan chuckled seeing her eat like that.

at night maan called sam but she ignored it when he called for the second time she picked the call and started faking crying and told maan that dadi talked rudely to her and also she shouted on him for lying geet as his friend when in reality she is his FUTURE WIFE.

maan was shocked listening to her and then explained to her what all happened though sam did not get convinced she just told ok as she know that MSK don't repeat his words again and again.

after few days

geet was getting well and her hand was heeled but still her leg was not completely fine. maan didn't let geet go to hostel and soon her final exams came and maan used to help geet in her studies and geet was awe with the way he taught. Maan used to drop and pick geet from her college and according to geet he is her lucky charm and when he wished her she will just rock the paper.