Part 5

Evening both maan and sam went on a date to the maurya hotel one of the best 5 star hotels of Delhi and sam was happy with his choice of place and they both ordered there food but maan was a little restless but dont know why.

On the other hands geet and her friends went to mall and after shopping thought to have golgapps. seeing golgappas geet remembered her eating golgappas with maan and she was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't see the car coming while crossing the road she didn't hear even her friends calling her name and thud the car hit geet and she got hurt very badly that she lost her conscious and blood started oozing out her head.

hotel

s:maan are you ok?

m:ya i am fine.

while having the dinner maan saw a little girl next to their table eating her ice cream smudging all the face and a smile adored his lips as he remembered geet seeing her.

s: maan what happened to you one moment you are restless and other moment you are smiling.

m:nothing sam i just remembered geet seeing the baby eating her ice cream , you know sam even she eats the same way without even a care for the world.

s:hmm , maan can we go for a long drive.

m:sorry sam actually i have a important meeting tomorrow so have to prepare my presentation we will go some other day k.

s:hmm k.

m: chalo lets go i will drop you and head back home.

other hand geet friends dont know whom to inform , but they know that she is close to khuranas and meera seeing the km no saved in geet's mobile called km and nakul answered the call and knowing the news he at once rushed to dadi's room and informed her and dadi immediately went to hospital and met docter.

d:doc how is geet , jyada chot tho nahi aya na?

doc: dont worry mam she is out of danger and chot tho kafi aya hai her one leg got fractured and also got injuries to her left hand and a head injury. she is so weak so have to be under observation for tonight and can be discharged by tomorrow if she is fine.

d: tq doctor and turned to geets friends and thanked them and asked them to go home and sent them in her car as its late.

maan on reaching home called geet but she was not picking her call and his restlessness got increased he asked nakul about dadi and the earth slipped beneath his feet listening to geet's accident and rushed to the hospital.

when he reached hospital and saw her with all the bandages he felt very heavy at heart and he saw his dadi sitting at couch and reading a magazine and went towards her and asked

m: dadi app ne mujhe bataya kyu nai

d: bete app wo.. jab geet ko hosh ayi tho ham ne kaha tha unhe ki app ko call karke bulate hai par usne mana kiya . kaha app koi imp work keliye gaye hai and she dont want to disturb you.

m: hmm you go home dadi i will be here with geet.

seeing maan so determined dadi went away saying maan to take care of geet. Maan sat on the chair next to geet's bed, he was so sad seeing geet's condition and was also angry on her for asking dadi to not inform HIM, he is even angry on her for being so careless but happy that she is safe. He took the hand in his and slept on the chair.

during mid night geet came to consciousness and stirred in her sleepy state which awakened maan and he helped geet to sit properly and gave her some water to drink but didnt even spoke a word to her and geet know that he is angry seeing his expression.

g:maan , i am sorry ( told geet meekly )

m: shut up geet where was your mind when you are crossing the road have you any idea what would have happened.

g: maan see i am fine na cool down.

maan gave her a deathly glare

m: ya i can see how fine you are with a broken leg and deep scratches on your left hand and forehead. And what was it not informing me geet. How could you ask dadi to not inform me, do you really consider me as your friend?

g: maan plz (and took his hand in hers) i know you are angry but i dont want to spoil your date with sam maan as you both got a private moment after a long time and i have seen you longing to spend time with her then how can i interrupt you maan.

maan at once hugged her and cupped her face and cleared her tears and told

m: may i wanted to spend time with sam geet but that doesnt mean the date with sam is more important when my friend is in hospital. Never ever think like that geet you and your friendship is very precious to me. saying this he kissed her forehead and made her lie on the bed and covered her with the comforter.

next day morning

next day when dadi entered the room she was blessed with the sight of maan holding geet's hand and sleeping on the bed sitting on the chair and geet facing maan , both are looking cute sleeping together and dadi smiled seeing them and went them alone to meet the doctor. later doctor gave permission to geet for her discharge and a nurse brought wheel chair as geet cant walk with the broken leg and geet made a face seeing it but didnt said a word but maan observed her sad face to sit on the wheel chair, he at once moved towards geet and lifted her in his arms without hurting her leg and hand and took her to his car. All of those who are present there were shocked seeing this even geet and dadi. dadi just smiled seeing them.

at km

while maan was about to enter geet in his arms dadi stopped them and asked nakul to bring aarti thali and then welcomed them, after aarti when maaneet entered, with geet in maans arms dadi imagined them as bride and groom.

later maan helped geet with her food as she can't eat with the injured hand as she is leftie and gave her medicines and made her sleep. All his care only made her to love him more and more.

maan even didnt go to office and moreover cancelled all his meetings for 2 days just to look after geet whom he dont want to leave even though dadi was there to look after.

later dadi called geet's parents to inform them about her accident and both mr and mrs handa were shocked listening to this piece of information and also told dadi that darji is not feeling well and was admitted in hospital so they cant come to Delhi. dadi assured them that maan and she are there for geet and also told them that she just called them to inform about the accident but not sending her to mumbai as she can take care of her grand daughter well listening to dadi both mr and mrs handa smiled and they cut the call knowing that their daughter is in safe hands.

precape: sam in maan's office and came to know maan is in not office and burned with jealous and angry knowing the reason.

hope you guys liked this part, do like and comment.