Part 3

As the days moves on both maan and geet became best friends and used to talk for hours and hours sharing each other's day . Even though maan used to be disappointed with sam's behavior of not giving him proper time he was instantly cheered up by geet, maan started enjoying his life with geet which was a big treat to dadi as she always wanted maan to be like that.

geet on the other hand sometimes be confused with her feelings towards maan as she don't like his sad face and always wanted him to be happy and sometimes she stared at him without him noticing, she always felt a pang in her heart whenever he told about sam but she shrugged her thoughts.

And then came dadi's birthday and both maan and geet wanted to surprise her and thought of giving her a surprise mini party @ 12'o clock by preparing a cake themselves and decorating the hall.

night before dadi's birthday

Around 10 when dadi was asleep both maan and geet silently entered the house and gave all the decorating work to servants headed by nakul, nakul was the one of the persons who is very happy with this changed maan and always wished geet whom he fondly called babyji to always be in maan's life.

both maan and geet entered kitchen and started making the cake helping each other when the cake was made and only icing was left to be topped. maan bought the cake to the table and geet bought the icing and while decorating it she got a mischievous idea and applied the icing on maan's cheeks, mann who was shocked was brought back by geets laughter and started chasing her and at last caught her and sandwiched her between him and wall by blocking her with both hands and came closer to her and rubbed his cheeks to her applying the cream, and this scene was seen by nakul and captured it without them noticing and went from there and again came there by calling there names this time and both of them came out from there eye lock and were embarrassed and looked away as it was about to struck 12 they made all the arrangements and cleaned themselves and made a loud breaking noise in order to wake dadi and as expected when she came to the hall the hall was lit and decorated and both maan and geet came there and wished dadi, dadi was very happy with there surprise and then they cut the cake and fed each other and then started cake fight by dadi herself and they enjoyed a lot and clicked lots of pics and then dadi retired to her room and geet to guest room and maan to his room.

at night maan's mind was completely occupied with geet and her face he couldn't sleep and was very much confused with his feelings as he knows that he loves sam but couldn't get geet out of his thoughts and with this confusion he drifted to sleep. other hand geet was flushed with remembering the incident and somewhere she know that she started falling for this man but was also depressed with the taught of him and sam.

next morning maan dropped geet and left to his office bidding her bye, he got call from sam in the evening saying she is finally in Delhi and wanted to meet him, maan was happy and wanted geet to meet sam as she was his best friend and he immediately called her and asked her to get ready as he wanted to introduce sam to her. listening to him geet turned pale and try to avoid going but couldn't convince him and at last agreed to come.

ending the call tears rolled from her eyes realizing that the feeling she possessed for maan is love but not mere attraction and she also know that he was not meant for her she cried a lot and gathered herself to get ready.

maan asked sam to come to rooftop cafe and went to receive geet. Though it is not far from her hostel he cant let her travel alone . he also told sam that he is going to make her meet his best friend , though sam was confused but thought to meet his best friend.

when they entered the cafe and maan hugged sam geet felt tears in her but controlled herself with a fake smile and maan introduced them and when the waiter came for order sam orderd a peanut cup butter smoothie and when she was about to pass menu card to geet maan ordered chocolate fudge brownie for both of them as geet loved chocolate and being with her he started to like it and in all these one person was confused and hell angry and she is sam as maan never ordered for her or cared this much for her and also felt jealous of geet and thought to do something fast otherwise her plan will be flopped.

maan was observing geet who is dull and even not interested to drink her fav chocolate brownie he was sure that something was bothering her and thought to ask her when they were alone after bidding bye to sam both maan and geet left from there.

while travelling maan asked geet why she was so dull and geet in reply told nothing. maan stopped the car to a side and

m: geet kya hua? why are you so dull and not yourself tell me if you consider me your friend.

g: nothing maan its just that today i am missing my parents and nothing more than that.

maan sighed a relief as its nothing a big problem but thought to cheer her and took her to a park where kids are playing and geet started to be herself as she loved being with kids, and later he dropped her to her hostel and went home.

precape: jealous maan seeing geet dancing with his friend.