Part 10

g: Maan you know this is not my first kiss.(she thought to tease him)

m:even mine geet.

g: I know you might have your first kiss with sam as she was your gf.(with jealous)

m: No geet its not sam as i was not that close with her though she was my gf.

g: Then who it is(though she guessed he might eventually remembered the night they kissed)

m: Why do we always kiss on the road Geet(with a wink)

His simple question gave conformation to her thoughts

g: You remember that night.

m: Though not fully but ya i have glimpse of the night we kissed i remembered the night eventually as i used to be thinking of you Geet.

g: Used to be ka matlab? now you don't think of me (faking hurt)

m: Now i no need to think of you Geet as you are always in front of my eyes.

she was touched with his words and hugged him and they went back promising that they will never make distance come between them.

Maan dropped Geet in HH after bidding her good night by kissing her on her forehead and Geet wished him back by giving a peck on his cheeks and went back to her room though she don't want to leave her Maan.

next day

Both Maan and Geet are very eager to go to office so that they can meet each other they don't want to be apart from each other from the time they confessed.

Geet made Maan's fav food for lunch and packed it to take to office all her these gestures are not un-noticed by her parents who are just so happy for their kids. As they also love maan so much.

even Maan told dadi about his confession who was just over the moon listening to this and prayed to god always bind them together.

Both Maan and Geet reached office at the same time. A pleasant smile formed on their faces seeing each other. they went inside together and Adi told them about the preparations of the party. then Maan got a thought and ordered Adi to see the work and went from their taking get with him. he took Geet to the shopping mall.

g: Maan why are we here.

m: Geet i want you to wear a saree for tomorrow's party i just love you to see in one i want You to be like a princess.

geet was so touched by Maan's gesture and they both went in and after trying a lot of saris Maan selected one sari for his Geet.

geet's sari.

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w498/surabathulapoojitha/zoom_0-1475146640_zpsynxugnot.jpg?t=1513510713

g: Maan when you bought a sari for me i want you to wear a suit of my choice.

Both Maan and Geet roamed in the mall and at last Geet found a perfect party wear for maan.

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w498/surabathulapoojitha/5291e567f7b711067dbded545877a295_zpsvl1kiwsz.jpg

After the shopping both Maan and Geet went to the office to have their lunch which brought specially for Maan. He was very happy that geet made all his fav items and enjoyed his lunch with geet. Later they decided to go to the venue to see the preparations for the party.

while returning geet saw a gol-gappa stall and both thought to eat like the olden times and enjoyed their time eating their gol-gapp's .

later after seeing the venue and discussing all the party related issue maan dropped geet at her house after bidding her bye with a kiss and he gave her a gift and asked her to wear along with the sari.

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w498/surabathulapoojitha/Elegant-Certified-SONA-Synthetic-Diamond-Bracelet-for-Women-Genuine-925-Sterling-Silver-Platinum-Plated-Jewelry-for_zpsflzgwb2y.jpg?t=1513511703

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w498/surabathulapoojitha/american-diamond-necklace-set_zpsqhmjz2yz.jpg?t=1513511705

geet was so surprised as she don't know when maan got her the gift

when geet opened she was surprised to see a pair of diamond set and a diamond bracelet. geet hugged him and thanked him upon asking when did he bought

m:geet i bought these gifts for your birthday i couldn't give you then so i am giving you now.

geet was just overwhelmed by her emotions kissed him without thinking though maan was shocked first but then responded to her kiss. both kissed as if there was no tomorrow.

maan after going home told his dadi that he is going to propose geet in the party next day and tell the world that MSK is taken by his geet.

dadi chuckled seeing his excitement and went inside and brought a ring and told maan to propose geet with it as it is his mom's ring and she wanted her daughter in law to get this ring.

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w498/surabathulapoojitha/antique-style-3-stone-ring_zpsgvkmtx9b.jpg

m:thank you dadi.

next day

from morning both maan and geet are busy with their preparations geet with party and maan with his own , evening geet reached the venue first and made sure everything was right and after 1hr guests started coming but there was no presence of maan and geet called him and he said on the way both geet's parents and dadi were also present and the suddenly lights went off and maan proposed geet on his knees in front of the whole world with the media present around them first geet was shocked and the surprised and she just went down to maan's level and hugged him giving her consent and maan took her and placed the rock on her fingers.

every one clapped for them and their family blessed them with their hearts.

pre-cape: maaneet's journey from engagement to shadi.