Part 11

Geet's parents came forward and gave her a platinum ring to put it on maan and she was so surprised and seeing her maan just winked at her and she understood that it was their official engagement and she was on top of the world with this sweet surprise from maan and their family.

later dadima announced that the marriage date of her children which is exactly 3 months from then, everyone were very happy with this news and the media got a great news of two inluential families.

after the party dadima and geet's parents left in one car leaving maaneet alone so they can spend a quality of time only after a lot of teasing from dadima.

g: maan i am so happy, this is the best day. and hugged him with tears in her eyes (happy tears)

m:geet plz stop crying , though these are happy tears i dont want you to cry. saying so maan wiped her tears and kissed geet on her forehead.

g: chalo maan we have to go its getting late.

m: hmm lets go.

g:maan we are taking a wrong route.

m:no geet i want to take you to a place, it is my secret hideout none other than dadi knows about it.

the car came to a halt it looked like a small yet beautiful farm house

http://www.gizmodo.in/photo/19858539/This-House-Has-a-Pool-With-an-Island-and-Nothing-Else-Matters.jpg

geet was speechless looking to it, it was very beautiful and maan took her inside he hold her hands and took her inside.

m: geet this place is my mom's fav as well as mine. when i was a child we used to spend our weekends here away from the city as my mom loves this place and this farm house was my dad's gift to my mom and seeing my liking towards this place my mom gifted it to me its not only a mere gift but this house has our several valuable moments and today in this place i gift you this house and also promise you that i will always be with you no matter what the situation is, and also i promise you to make it up to all those days that we lost with my stupidity.

listening to his geet have no words to speak she just hugged him at once

g:i also promise to not leave you. i will always be with you no matter what ever the situation is.

maan showed her the entire house sharing his childhood and at last they sat near the pool dipping their legs inside the water and maan bought their fav chocolate ice cream and they enjoyed their desert in between kissing each other.

later maan dropped geet in HH and went to KM.

next day

next morning when geet got up she saw maan sitting beside her and looking at her and geet also smiled seeing him, then it strike her what he was doing in her room. she got up at once and

g: maan what are you doing here? how did you get in when the door is locked?

maan silenced her by kissing her then spoke

m: how much can you talk misty, and i came through balcony by climbing up. so i see my sleeping beauty.

geet blushed with his remark and hugged him.

m:geet i came to meet you now as i can't meet you all the day as i am going to the outskirts of the city to our site.

they talked for sometime and maan went from their and geet also got up to get ready for the day.

whole day they both are busy with their respective works but talked with each other when they are free and maan made sure that geet had her lunch on time by sending all her fav food, seeing his gesture geet thought of a plan and winded her work fast and went to KM. she know that there is still time for maan to return and thought to make his fav food and surprise him with a candle light dinner. seeing geet, dadima teased her a lot but also very happy seeing her kids happy.

later when maan was returning home he tried calling geet but she didnt picked up his call he thought she was busy and thought to call her again after getting freshen up.

he reached home and went up stairs to his room and came out after getting freshen up, when he came out he saw the door connecting the pool area to his room is open and went towards that side and was shocked seeing the decoration their and then his eyes reached the person who he was thinking about.

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/91116563-evening-buffet-set-up-on-poolside-terrace-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=lE4aS7YIBqKgYg%2FKic5FQJvdJBPCyM%2BgZinCOPwtImAjgMySRvlUuw78wexZfst2nlBfuUZkI7UmL7V0R9bzRg%3D%3D

geet gave him a pleasant smile which erased all his tiredness and he went towards her and hugged her and kissed her on her forehead thanking her for this lovely dinner.

both maaneet fed each other and spend some quality time together compensating for the time they are away.

later maan bid her bye after dropping her and both went to sleep with pleasant smiles on their faces dreaming about their future.

pre-cape: maaneet marriage