Part 4

Next day maan received a call from sam saying she is throwing a party on the success of her shoot, and asked maan to come to pub they always go and asked him to bring geet as she thought she have to know more about geet before doing anything , when maan asked geet to come she declined saying she wont be comfortable but maan convinced her saying he will be with her .

evening

maan was shocked to see geet in a cherry red knee length dress, as he never seen her wearing these kind of dresses he couldn't turn his gaze from her as she is looking so gorgeous he came out of his thoughts when geet called him he cursed himself for looking at geet like that.

when both maan and geet entered all were staring at them as they seemed to be perfect together and all the attention of the men over there turned from sam to geet as she is too good looking, sam was very angry with the happenings and was also soo jealous as geet took the attention of all of them including maan. Later maan saw one of his childhood friends sid, over there and made him meet both sam and geet they talked for a while and one of the guy came there and asked sam for a dance and she went with him and maan's sid asked geet for a danced and thinking for a second she gave her hand to him the sight itself (geet giving her hand to sid) burned maan with unknown rage he was hell angry as well as confused as he didnt felt any of such feeling seeing sam dancing with other man who is unknown to him and here seeing geet in the arms of sid he felt very uncomfortable and went to the counter and grabed a shot and he don't know that how one shot lead to many and he straight away went to geet and sid and took her from sid saying

m: may i take my girl for dancing (with possessiveness)

and sid smiled and vacated the floor for maan and geet

g: maan are you drunk?

m:no geet i just had few shots.

g: ya i can see how many few shots you had and was about to go and my held her from her waist and pulled her towards him and started dancing for the song sari night beshermi ki height.

seeing maan and geet in each others arms on the dance floor sam burned with rage as maan never danced with her in the pubs as he never liked dancing in the crowded places but seeing him with geet she left from there thinking that she have to definitely throw geet from maan's life .

geet and maan danced with each other oblivious to their surroundings, for them only those two were present and they both got lost in each other and they were just an inch apart from each other, the big round applause from the audience who enjoyed there performance a lot brought them to the world and geet was the first one to part away from maan who frowned seeing her going back but didn't tell a word and he hold geet from her waist and took her with him to the parking lot and when he was about to take the driving seat geet stopped him and made him sit in the passenger's seat drove the car herself and maan was speaking on and on about the dance which he enjoyed a lot but get only hmmed and concentrated on driving while driving the car got broke down and in the middle of the road and geet didn't know what to do and she thought to check the engine when she got down even maan followed her. even though she examined the engine she couldn't find the fault and closed the bonnet and within few minutes the climate got changed and it started drizzling making both maan and geet wet. seeing the geet all wet maan couldn't turn his gaze and came closer to her and cornered her to the car door and cupped her face and tucked her hair which is disturbing his view to her dazzling face and kissed her forehead and geet's cheeks instantly turned red which made maan chuckle and kissed her both cheeks making her close her eyes and then he took her trembling lips and they both kissed like there is no tomorrow and when it started raining heavily geet made maan sit in the passenger seat took the driver seat and called km to send them a car. while geet was talking to naukul maan placed his head on geet's lap hugging her waist he slept murmuring something which is inaudible to her she only understood that he is talking something to her as he took her name and she caressed his wet hair and he completely drifted to sleep leaving geet in pool of thoughts. geet was happy as well as guilty for kissing maan. she was happy because she at least got a chance to kiss him the love of her life and guilty as he has a girl friend whom he love and if she back out he may not kiss her and tears rolled from her eyes. she gave a faint smile to herself thinking that the incident (kiss) which he will never remember is one of the sweetest memories of her which she will cherish all her life. in mean time the car came and the driver helped geet in getting out maan and dropped her first and then took maan to km. thinking about the incidents geet cried herself to sleep thinking her love will never be reciprocated and maan was sleeping without the care to these thoughts and other hand sam is burning in rage and thought a plan and smirked to herself.

next morning

when maan got up his head was throbbing and when he called nakul dadima came there and handed him a plain killer and he took it without speaking any thing and later called geet knowing the last night incident from dadima who told him how he reached home (not the kissing scene ).

m: why she is not picking her call? and he again tried and this time she took the call.

g:ha maan how r u feeling now is you head still aching ?

listening to geet he know she was not angry on him and a smile formed on his lips listening to her concern.

m:i am fine geet and ya thank you for the list night.

g: k maan will talk later i have to rush to the clz.

bidding bye maan also got ready for his office and while going he remembered about sam

m:oh shit i completely forgot about sam. she will definitely be hell angry on me. and tried calling her but she didn't picked his calls he directly went to her house and seeing maan sam started acting as if she is sad

m:sam i am really sorry for the last night.

s:plz maan do you even realize how much exited i was to spend time with you but you ruined every thing. you were completely into that geet as if she is the world to you. don't know what black magic she done to you.

m:not even a word against geet sam if you were so against her you should not even asked me to bring her.

sam understanding him being so angry started to speak with crocodile tears.

s: sorry maan i was just insecure seeing her with you and you spending time with her which you have to spend with me.and hugged him .

maan also hugged her and told

m:its ok sam k we will do one thing we will go on a date tonight k.

sam was delighted listening to it and agreed.

m: k then be ready by 7'o clock i will be coming to pick you saying this he went away . sam thought today i made maan feel guilty and made him to take me on a date without me asking him and smirked to herself that she will make maan propose her soon.

maan after reaching his office completed his work and called geet in the afternoon as its her lunch time and talked to her for few min and also told her about his date with sam.after cutting the call geet again became sad

g: (to herself) why me babaji why me i never thought to fall in love but now i am head over heels in love with maan but cant confess to him and also cant get my love reciprocated and tears rolled down her cheeks which she wiped immediately .

her friends pinky and meera came there and saw geet upset and thought to cheer her and the trio made a plan to go shopping and eat golgapps geet to agreed going out with them.

precape: geet's accident and maan taking care of her.