Part 12

As the days passed maaneet became very close and the day they are waiting i.e., their marriage is arriving and still there is only a week's time, all these days they enjoyed the courtship enjoying like rest of couple by going on date's and their office romance will be always on air.

Both the families decided to conduct sangeet of maaneet together.

on the pretext of sangeet practice maaneet used to steal some cozy moments, maan never left a chance to romance his love. They both decided to perform on the songs tum mile from tum mile and tune mari entry from gunday and rabta from agent vinod.

all the guests started arriving and geet's cousins kushi, armaan and yash came to hh seeing whom geet was very very happy.

maan's cousins vicky, dev and meera also came to km making him so happy as they are only one he is close with.

on sangeet day

from morning both maan and geet couldn't talk to each other as they are surrounded by their friends and cousins, both are very much eagerly waiting for the evening so they can meet each other.

evening

geets attire

http://www.designerera.com/image/cache/data/designer/designer%20lehenga/de-white-pink-and-copper-together-in-lovely-designer-lehenga-794x1000.jpg

maan's attire

https://www.charmicreations.com/images/indian-wedding-sherwani-suits/MT12.jpg

both the cars of maaneet stopped at the same time and they both couldn't take off eyes from each other. they were brought out of their staring session by their cousins ,who teased them like hell. both are very much embarrassed and there was a cute blush on their faces . they both entered the hall hand in hand and every one complemented their jodi, later the function started and every one enjoyed a lot and maaneet danced on all three songs and also danced on dilli wali girlfriend on the request of their cousins.

geet's cousins performed

kushi performed on chitian kalaiya, armaan performed on desi boyz, yash on mast kalandar.

maan's cousins

dev and meera performed on tera hone laga hoon

and vicky performed on radha song with one of geet's friends raji.

later whole gang of youngsters joined together and danced on gal mithi mithi bol

later everyone enjoyed their food and all the gang joined together and pulled maaneet's legs and they cracked a lot of jokes and talked a lot sharing their life but no one wanted to end the day. but they have to retire to their homes soon as the next day they have to travel to mumbai for the wedding as it was geet's wish to have a wedding on beach so maan booked a big beach house to fulfill his misty's dream .

maan took permission from elders to drop geet home where all his and geet's cousins hooted saying they cant be away from each other as till now they are together but still they did not have enough of each other.

after dropping geet home maan went to km. next day all the family members travelled to mumbai and rest of the rituals are planned there.

On the day they reached mumbai all the cousins of maan and geet asked maan for a bachelor party leaving alone geet, kushi and meera they planned it where they literally begged maan to not reveal it to geet seeing their faces maan agreed to it but he didnt realized where he is getting into and what his shareni will do if she came to know it.

some how meera heard their plan and told both kushi and geet and planned to behave as they dont know, and later that night when they are at the pub enjoying their night with hot hot gori dancers (acc to our geet) geet, meera and kushi gate crashed the party seeing them they were shocked and it very difficult for maan to manofy his misty but at last all of they enjoyed the day together.

mehandi day

geet dressed in a white and maroon salwar which was complementing her and she looked very pretty, it was maan choice of dress, she wanted to wear that as she can't be able to see him in the function as only ladies are allowed and she felt that that gift make her feel him near her.

geet's mehandi

http://files.hostgator.co.in/hostgator199270/image/5.jpg

later that night geet was very disappointed as she couldnt even talk to maan because of her mehandi filled hands and on top of her her teasing cousin kushi didnt helped her, she was very grumpy but someone came from behind and hugged her and when she was about to scream maan came in front of her completely taking her by surprise, and both enjoyed their time and maan went away before kushi came there who is sharing geet's room.

next day was haldi and after haldi both maan and geet were not allowed to meet each other and they both even couldnt able to talk to each other because they are busy with their family and rituals.

next day is going to be their big day .and both maaneet are thinking about each other , maan wanted to be with geet when the day ends as it was going to be their last day as lover or fiancée or girl friend . from the next day she is going to be his wife so maan wanted to end this phase together. so he literally begged kushi to shift to other room for few hours and also manage the handa's though she wanted to agree at the time maan but she enjoyed a lot in teasing maan and at last she agreed by making a deal with maan asking him to bring jalebi. to which maan instantly agreed.

later both maaneet enjoyed their time remembering their past and their happy moments sitting in the balcony geet on maan's lap and they ended the day together and when it is 12 am kushi gave a call to maan and maan bid bye his wify by placing a kiss on her forehead.

pre-cape : maaneet weddi