three

All Mine
03 | You looked amazing

The day had flown by so fast today and I was already sat in my classroom for my last lesson of the day which was Literature, I looked to my side realising Antoine wasn't in lesson. Come to think of it, I haven't seen him all day. I don't know why I care so much, it's not as if he'd care if I wasn't in.

I thought back to last nights version of Antoine once again, how carefree he was. I'll probably never see that version ever again, it's like a once in a lifetime thing. You see it once and never to be seen again, how sad that I'm spending my lesson thinking about Antoine's spilt personality disorder instead of paying attention. It's funny how that works.

The bell rang indicating the lesson had finished, I grabbed my stuff quickly putting it into my bag getting ready to leave the classroom when my teacher calls me back. I panic a little inside, I haven't done anything bad I swear.

"Miss Alves can you come here for a minute?" I turned my body away from the door and walked over to his desk.

"Yes Mr Miester, what's up?"

"Can you give this to Antoine please? That would be all thank you." I tried to not show how annoyed I was, I reluctantly took the sheets.

"Of course sir, see you tomorrow." I politely said, I walked out of the classroom and realised I had no idea where Antoine was. I sighed letting out my frustration, I looked at the sheets and it was as if heaven had saved me when his dorm number was scribbled on the page.

I walked out of campus and made my way to the accommodations, my mission was to find room 214 which is his dorm. Luckily I found it straight away, once I reached his door I knocked twice and waited patiently for him to open the door, depending on if he was even in there.

I heard the lock turn, "What—Oh, it's you. Hi Amelia." He opened the door revealing him in blue nike shorts and he was shirtless showing off his semi toned torso. Aside from that, he greeted me like a normal person which had me shocked.

"Mr Miester told me to give this to you." I handed him the sheets of paper in my hand.

"Oh thanks, do you want to come in?" He asked, at this point my eyes were widen so much they were practically stuck in the position. Usually I would hand him the sheets and the door would be slammed shut on my face.

"No that's okay." I simply said, I was resisting the urge to just ask him why he wasn't in today, but my brain was too slow and the words were already coming out of my mouth.

"I didn't see you today, how come you weren't in?" I asked, cursing myself for asking him. I should've walked away, why do I even care?

"I had things to do, such as football training." It was then I remembered he plays for the French national team, back in high school he would always train so hard to make into the team.

"Oh, okay." It was all I could get out of my mouth in that moment, I once again cursed myself for being so stupid.

"Why? Did you miss me?" He smirked, he was back the usual Antoine in a split second.

"Of course I did, can't you tell I'm swooning over you right now?" I said fanning my hand over my chest, he started laughing at me.