six

All Mine
06 | I'll see you tomorrow

Antoine spent the whole day yesterday annoying me, clearly I wasn't in the greatest of moods and him continuously annoying me didn't help. Why was he so concerned? He doesn't even care, it's not like he likes me, that would completely ridiculous.

"So Amelia how's life?" Antoine asked as we were sat together in Sociology together. Here we go again, he's annoying me once again.

"It's not like you care so why are you bothering by asking?"

"Because I do care, so tell me how is it?" He continued, I rolled my eyes ever so subtly at him.

"It's great." I lied, well I twisted the truth.

"Complete and utter nonsense."

"You don't believe me?" I asked pretending to be hurt.

"Of course not, tell me the truth."

"Alright truth is—" I paused readjusting myself, "I think you're pretty damn annoying asking about my life constantly." I smiled at him, he rolled his eyes at me.

"Wow I'm hurt." He said laughing, I laughed along with him for a while.

"So I saw you and Olivier at the coffee shop a few days ago, what was that about?" I paused for a moment before answering the question, I had a feeling sooner or later he was going to ask me.

"I just saw him at the shop and we stopped for a bit to catch up." I spoke quickly.

"So you guys aren't sleeping together?" I choked on the air around me, as if I would sleep with him.

"As if."

"Yes or no question." He said seriously, he turned his head slightly facing me.

"No,"

"Just stop with the questions, do your work." I said, he finally turned his head and went back to staring at his worksheet.

An hour later the lesson was finally finished releasing me from the classroom and having to deal with Antoine sudden curiosity into my life. I walked out of the classroom making my way to the double doors that led me away from school, I walked outside and was about to continue my walk back to the dorms when someone pulled me back.

"Amelia." Antoine pulled me back, why does he have a habit of doing that?

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"Come with me." He simply said, I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Come with you where?"

"I don't know, I just want to go somewhere and we both have free periods—don't bother denying it because I know you do."

"But—" I was cut off when he held my hand pulling me towards wherever we were going, why must he drag me?

I realised he was dragging me towards the popular woods area near our school, he dragged me straight to the heart of the woods sitting down under a tree as the sun was burning us both. In that moment I didn't feel awkward like I usually would around Antoine, something about the atmosphere was chilled. I had no idea what was going on, why we were both sat here together.