twenty one

All Mine
21 | I've missed this

More than a year after Antoine left, Amelia was left back in London working her new job at a well known modelling agency. She'd become a model and rather enjoyed it but it wasn't exactly her ideal job yet it paid well. Today she was flying to Madrid for work, she had a shoot scheduled. She was already at the airport waiting for her flight, her phone kept buzzing with messages from her current boyfriend, Fernando.

Her flight was boarding when she finally stopped answering the messages, she chuckled lightly, Amelia had met Fernando at a party around a year ago. She figured she needed to move on from Antoine in order to get on with her life, she boarded her flight sitting down plugging her headphones in.

A few hours after she landed she made her way out of the airport avoiding any paparazzi coming her way as they'd gotten crazy obsessed with her once she started getting noticed more. She managed to get to her hotel safety and found Fernando waiting inside her room, she was shocked at first due to thinking an intruder was in her room but she dropped her things running up to him jumping onto him as she wrapped her legs around his waist whilst he twirled her around.

"How'd you get in here?" She said getting down, she kept her hands placed on his shoulders looking at him.

"I have my ways, so how was the flight?"

"It was ok but I'm just tired." She said letting go of him.

"Well I would spend the night but coach has put me in my own room since we play tomorrow." She looked at him confused, she had no idea there was a game tomorrow. She must've been so tired from all the work she'd been doing lately she had just forgotten.

"Wait are the team staying in this hotel?" She asked grabbing her things off the floor and setting them on the bed.

"Yeah we all are." She nodded also remembering that her shoot was tomorrow.

"You know my shoot is tomorrow right?" She reminded him just as he'd reminded her of his game.

"Yes and I'm still going with you don't worry." Fernando walked over to Amelia hugging her placing multiple kisses on her forehead.

"Hey Fernando I saw you come in here and coach called us, oh sorry." A knock on the door made them stop what they were doing, Amelia turned her body seeing who was at the door and in that moment she saw, Antoine Griezmann the Frenchman who'd left her a year ago.

It was almost as if the world stopped in that moment, Amelia couldn't believe her eyes. Was Antoine really standing in front of her? She'd completely forgotten about the fact he played for the same team as Fernando. Time froze and they were the only people in the room, she couldn't even face looking at him.

"Oh hey Antoine, this is my girlfriend Amelia." Antoine walked over giving her a polite smile, of course he recognised instantly who she was, it's the love of his life. She hadn't changed much, her hair was shorter and her makeup had stayed the same.

"Hello Amelia nice to meet you, I'm Antoine." She was hurt at this introduction, had he forgotten who I was? She thought to herself, nether the less she took his hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you too." She coldly said, if he was going to act as if he'd forgotten her then she'd only return the favour.

"Coach is probably calling us to go to sleep, I'll be here early in the morning. Good night Amelia." Fernando said giving her a quick kiss and walking out with Antoine. She shut her door and flopped down on the bed staring at the ceiling wondering what had just happened.