twenty four

Antoine got home that day after training to find Amelia standing outside his door, confused he slowly approached her seeing how red and puffy her eyes were and instantly he knew she'd been crying

Antoine got home that day after training to find Amelia standing outside his door, confused he slowly approached her seeing how red and puffy her eyes were and instantly he knew she'd been crying. Straight away he walked over to her holding her in his arms.

"Amelia are you okay? What happened?" Antoine asked, she hadn't answered but instead continued crying. He opened the door and allowed her in, taking her to the living room they sat down on the couch.

"Antoine, he broke up with me because he heard our conversation outside the hotel room last night."

"He was inside the room the whole time? Oh God, Amelia please don't cry over him." He tried to comfort her, she placed her head on his shoulder and there they sat in a comfortable silence completely enticed in each other's presence.

"It's just all gone wrong." She spoke breaking the silence, removing her head from his shoulder.

"You still have me you know that right?"

"Of course, you're the only person I have left." Antoine truly felt bad for her, he'd messed it up by opening his mouth last night.

"That means a lot." He replied smiling widely at her, she managed to flash a smile back to him.

"I should get going, I need to pack." She stood up slowly heading for the door until Antoine stopped her. His brain had barely registered what he was doing but he wasn't about to let her go.

"Pack? You're leaving already?"

"Yeah, my flight is tomorrow morning." Antoine didn't want her to leave, he felt like he hadn't had enough time with her. He'd finally gotten her back after a year only to have her be taken away from him again.

"But I don't want you to leave Amelia, not yet anyways." Deep down she knew she hadn't had enough time with him, most of the time she could've been with him she spent with Fernando. I guess all of that was a waste now, she thought to herself.

"Alright I'll stay for a bit longer." She sighed going back into his living room taking a seat on the couch. They both sat talking to each other about what they've done in the year they were apart, Antoine learned new things about her and Amelia learned new things about him.

"I've missed this Amelia." Antoine spoke, Amelia flashed him her white smile. He started leaning in closing the gap between them, Antoine placed a piece of loose hair behind her ear. He cupped his cheeks bringing her closer to him to eventually place his lips on hers.

She kissed him back almost immediately as his lips touched hers, it's as if time stops when they're lips touch. They didn't have a care in the world at this point, no Fernando would come in they're way or the long distance. Antoine picked Amelia up carrying her to his bedroom, he set her down on the bed slowly leaving a trail of burning kisses down her neck. She moaned softly at the feeling.

Her removed her clothing as well as his own throwing it carelessly on the floor. His lips returning to hers, it had been a year since they'd been intimate and Antoine wanted to make the most of it.

Amelia woke up laying in a bed, beside her was Antoine who was also, fast asleep. She took the covers off her body revealing she was naked, Amelia slowly got up grabbing her clothes and putting them on. She winced in pain whilst putting her jeans on yet it was a good type of pain.

"Amelia?" Antoine woke up rubbing his eyes.

"Hey Antoine, I have to go back to the hotel to pack otherwise I'll miss my flight tomorrow." She walked over to his side of the bed sitting down on the edge of it pulling her shoes on.

"I wish you could stay."

"Me too, but i'll be back soon I promise." She smiled widely at him.

"Come here." She leaned forward into his open arms accepting his hug, he held on to her tightly. He couldn't handle the fact she was leaving already, it wasn't fair he hadn't had enough time with her.

"I'll see you soon Antoine." She placed a kiss on his lips, she stood up walking out of his bedroom closing the door behind her.

Antoine fell back down onto the bed placing his hands on his head. Was that really the end? She just goes back leaving him here? He grabbed the covers pulling them over his head, he stayed in bed for hours sleeping, thinking. He stayed in bed for so long the next day came, he decided to get out bed to go downstairs to watch TV.

Slowly he went down the stairs heading for his couch, once he'd reached it he plopped down on it turning on the TV. Moments later a knock on his door caused him to divert his attention to it, he groaned having to get up. Upon opening the door his eyes widened, I'm I actually seeing this?. Amelia was standing at the door with her suitcase in her hand.

"Amelia what are you doing here? Didn't your plane leave two hours ago?" She walked into the house closing the door behind her.

"I skipped the flight, I don't care about London or whatever Antoine, but the one thing I know is that I want to be here with you."

"Are you being serious?" He was shocked, she'd dropped everything to be with him and only him.

"Of course I'm being serious, Antoine Griezmann I fucking love you more than anything!" Antoine ran towards her picking her up spinning her around, she erupted in laughter with echoed around the house.

"I love you Amelia, more than you know." He put her down, cupping her cheeks he pulled her forward placing his lips on hers. This was everything he ever wanted since he'd left London, all he'd ever dreamt about, and he's finally got it.