eleven

All Mine
11 | come with me

Antoine

I felt sad, I had to leave tonight to go to France for a match against Germany. I didn't want to go as I'd be leaving Amelia behind, I would only be going for three days—yet those three days will feel like the longest days that I'll ever have to endure. It was taking my whole power not to tell my coach I didn't want to go because I was busy but sadly I have to go as I'm one of France's top players.

We had no classes today which I found as a bonus so I could spend the day with Amelia, I saw her sitting down the near empty library reading some sort of book. I was never one to pick up a book and read it, but I noticed how deep she was into the book. She had the book on the table and her elbows on either side of it as her hair falls so elegantly.

"Amelia." I said sitting down next to her, she didn't seem to respond.

"Earth to Amelia?" That seemed to get her attention as I was waving my hand in front of her face.

"Huh what." She said slightly out of it, I guess I pulled her out of the fictional world too soon.

"I've been sitting here for ages calling you." I chuckled slightly, she started blushing trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Oh sorry I was so into the book, anyways what can I do for you." She said closing her book.

"I'm leaving for France tonight." I got straight to the point, her expression quickly changed from a smile to an instant frown.

"Oh."

"It's only for three days, I'm having a match against Germany."

"Oh right I heard about that." She said lowly, she smiled slightly straight after.

"Well you know I had an idea."

"Which is?"

"Come with me." I said—I wasn't expecting those words to come out of my mouth but they did and I slightly taken aback by what I said myself.

"What?" She said shocked at my sudden outburst.

"Yes come with me to the match and I'll even give you a Griezmann jersey."

"I can't just leave school for three days."

"Oh yes you can and you're coming I don't care." I spoke getting up.

"But Antoine—"I cut her off, I already knew she was going to argue.

"No buts Amelia, you're coming." I said and I walked away smiling at the fact that I've got her company.

The clock had just hit nine at night and I was already packed and waiting for Amelia. I'd told her to meet me at my dorm with all her things so we could head for the airport. A few moments passed with a loud knock echoing through the dorm, I jumped from my bed and went straight to the door opening it to find Amelia standing there looking as beautiful as ever.

"Hey—" I paused kissing both my cheeks, "You look amazing." I said allowing her to walk in.

"Thanks Antoine." She spoke blushing whilst putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Let's get going, there's a car waiting outside." I spoke grabbing my bag, she mirrored my actions and followed me.

We grabbed our things and left the dorms to meet with the driver that was taking us to the airport. We got into the car enjoying the glasses of champagne, the whole ride I couldn't stop staring at Amelia and whole perfect she was, how everything was so perfect in this moment.

Once we had arrived at the airport we checked in our bags and went straight to the first class lounge. We sat down snacking on what the lounge had to offer, Amelia kept laughing at the stories I was telling her about the French national team. I admired how she truly listened and cared for my stories and didn't act as if she cared about what I was talking about.

"Antoine this really wasn't necessary I mean first class really, I would happy with economy."

"Only the best for you."

We soon boarded our flight and made our way to France, it was a short flight. Amelia fell asleep on my shoulder whilst listening to music, I couldn't help but admire how adorable she looked whilst sleeping. I noticed how every time she moved her breathing falters slightly, I found it extremely adorable. The cutest thing I had ever seen, and I was happy she was right next to me.

We soon landed in Paris and headed straight for our hotel, it was already quite late and we were both tired, Amelia more than I. My room only had one bed which fell into my favours, I didn't want to bed in a bed alone and having here sleeping right beside me only this trip even better.

"Holy fuck Antoine." Amelia spoke as we entered the room, I chuckled seeing her so shocked.

She looked around the room before speaking, "This is way too much." She emphasised.

"It's not, just enjoy it okay?" I spoke walking up to her giving her a hug. I slowly pushed some of her hair to the side placing a small kiss on her forehead.

"I'm excited for the game tomorrow, are you nervous?" She asked sitting down the bed.

"Just a bit."

"I'm sure it's going to be great." She reassured me and suddenly I felt slightly better with her words.

"Yes I hope so."

We both stayed up for longer than we had intended just listening to each other talk for ages. We were both tucked into the covers and staring at each other, eventually I made Amelia go to sleep as I wanted her to be well rested for tomorrow. I turned my body now facing her, I had a better access to looking at her. I didn't want to seem like a creep but I was probably coming off as one, and so I laid there with my eyes on her.

For the first time in what felt like forever I managed to sleep a few hours for the night. I usually tossed and turned for ages and ended up restless but tonight I finally slept for more than my usual two hours. Amelia had some sort of effect on me which causes to completely change, she's good for me. Correction, she's everything for me and the sad thing is we're not even together.