twelve

All Mine
12 | I like you too

The match wasn't for another day which meant Antoine and I could roam the city for the day. I'd never been to France before so everything including the language barrier was difficult—luckily I had Antoine to help me. He grew up here, his lived his early stages of life before he moved. I was intrigued about this childhood yet he hadn't told me much about it yet.

"Let's go swimming." Antoine suggested as we were sat in a small coffee shop drinking our morning coffee.

"I'm not a good swimmer." I spoke chuckling, he waved me off.

"I don't care, let's go." He grabbed my hand before I could even finish my coffee and took us back to our room to get ready.

The view was absolutely breathtaking, it was the type to leave you speechless. The small little area where we'd set our towels was surrounded by little jagged rocks all around us. The water glistened and the sun burned our skin, I was in heaven. I removed my overthrow and headed for the water whilst holding Antoine's hand.

Unexpectedly Antoine picked me up placing me on his shoulders and threw me into the water. Initially the water was freezing, yet after being submerged for a few minutes it got better and turned out being enjoyable. I managed to pick myself up again having just been thrown into the water, I got up running my hands through my now wet hair. All I could see was Antoine standing a good distance away from me smirking at the sight.

"You idiot." I said swimming towards him, throwing water at his face yet he dodged my every attempt. Why is he always so fast as dodging me?

"I'm sorry." He said in between breaths as he kept laughing, he came up to me placing his hands on my waist with our foreheads merely touching. Right there I wanted to kiss him, it felt wrong of me to even want that but he was right there and it just felt so right.

"Try and do it one more time and I'll kill you I swear." I attempted to threaten him although he just kept laughing at me.

"You couldn't live without me."

"I could try." I said, who am I kidding? I don't think I could.

"You couldn't let's face the facts Amelia." Antoine said throwing his head back still laughing, I started throwing water at him finally managing to hit his face. I started swimming as far as I could get from him until he caught up with me and threw me into the water.

After our swim we both spread out on towels with Antoine's arm around me, even if I was laying down on my stomach he'd place his arm on my back. He kept doing that no matter what position I was in, I wasn't going to lie and I say I wasn't enjoying it. His touch had some sort of effect on me, it would leave my skin burning.

"You want to know something Amelia?" He said breaking the silence, all you could hear was the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks.

"Alright go ahead."

"I very much like you Amelia and not just as a friend." Hearing the words I never thought I'd head Antoine Griezmann say one day made my life my head up from its previous position in shock. Did I hear that right?