ten

All Mine
10 | Dinner with me

Thinking back on last nights conversation hurts me, how could I have said I wanted to forget what happened between us when it really did mean something to me? I don't know what came over time to say that to him, that might between us was the most intimate and I ruined everything but telling him it didn't mean anything. I didn't feel like attending any of my classes today but I knew if I didn't Antoine was going to start interrogating me again and I wasn't about to go through that.

I made my way to my first class of the day, English, I was looking as dead as ever and I didn't bother trying to fix myself up. I only wear makeup when needed and I don't usually dress up for school, I come in leggings and baggy sweaters which is what I live in. I walked into the class seeing Antoine sitting in my seat, here we go.

"Amelia, just the girl I wanted to see." He smiled at me, I raised an eyebrow at him wondering what he was already planning.

"How can I help?" I spoke sitting down on top of my table.

"I'm bored." He simple said, I groaned playfully punching him although he managed to dodge it as usual.

"I thought you actually needed something."

"I do need something." He said completely changing this tone of voice, it was suddenly low almost as if he was preparing himself to say something serious.

"Alright what do you need?"

"Go out to dinner with me tonight." I was taken aback but quickly passed it off.

"And why would I do that?" I answered with a smirk plastered on my face.

"Because you should, I'll pick you up at seven be ready." He got out of my chair and back to his table with perfect timing our teacher walked in.

I might as well be honest and say I was bubbling inside with excitement for dinner tonight with him but I was also nervous. I was still in a world wind of emotions about Antoine and I figured I liked him seeing as any little thing he does effects me in some sort of way. I'm almost pretty sure I like him, I know I do. Maybe this dinner is what I need to really figure things out, but it dawned on me what if he doesn't like me? Then having feelings for him is pointless, it was now I realised I shouldn't get my hopes up.

The rest the day passed by and the dinner was looming, eventually I had made it back to my dorm and had a shower getting ready for the night. I hadn't dressed up too much I didn't want Antoine to think I was desperate, I had worn a red dress and put my hair in a simple ponytail. Seven soon rolled around and Antoine was at my door on point looking smarter than usual, and so we made our way to the restaurant Antoine had booked a table for us. We walked in holding hands as we walked in and we took our seats, I felt so comfortable around him and I didn't feel as if there was anything awkward around us. We laughed and drank a lot of wine with each other, our whole meal was amazing.

Antoine whipped his phone out and started taking loads of pictures of me which I absolutely hated because I never thought I looked the best in pictures, I kept trying to hide my face but he pulled me hand away and made me smile for the pictures. He finally stopped a few minutes later he stopped taking pictures and put his phone away, I frowned seeing as I wasn't able to look at any of the pictures he has taken of me.

"Let me see the pictures please." I was practically begging at this point, he laughed at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"No way, you're just going to end up deleting them." He said, I gave up asking seeing as he knew me too well.

"I promise I won't."

"Nope." He said which made me frown even more and make him burst out laughing. I couldn't hold my laughter anymore so I laughed along with him. I managed to admire his features as he continued to laugh, I noticed how dark his blue eyes were when in low light making them mysterious, I noticed how every time he laughed he held his chin. He was truly handsome and I hadn't realised till now.

Our dinner went surprisingly well and ended with Antoine dropping me off at my room in the end, I thought around how amazing the date went tonight. I wondered why he had invited me in the first place but I realised my mind was making up different scenarios and I was only setting myself up for disappointment.

I had finally settled down into my bed for the night getting ready to hit the pillow and go to sleep but my phone kept blowing up with Instagram which made me confused as I barely touch the app. I grabbed my phone to see what was going on, I see someone tagged me in a picture of some sort.

I assumed it must've been Sofia as she is always posting pictures of us both but my notifications rarely go crazy like this. I was getting more followers by the minute and likes on my pictures, I scrolled through my notifications to find Antoine had tagged me in a picture.

"@antogriezmann tagged you in a post."

204,567 likes1,253 comments"Dinner with this amazing woman, @ameliaalves

204,567 likes
1,253 comments
"Dinner with this amazing woman, @ameliaalves."

I was shocked to see he had posted a picture of me from tonight. A smile slowly formed on my mouth, I was glad he had posted something of me from tonight. I couldn't stop smiling at the post, Antoine really does something to me, it took one picture and I'm going crazy over it because it's true, I do have feelings for the Frenchman that's called Antoine Griezmann.