fourteen

All Mine
14 | You moaned my name more than twice

It was our last day in France, I didn't want to leave as I was enjoying the scenery and everything else. France had been amazing up until Laurent had shown up last night at dinner, I'd completely forgotten all about him even the fact he played football as well as Antoine, I'd forgotten everything up until I saw his face again.

"I don't want to leave." Antoine said handing me a coffee he'd just gotten from a small—yet cosy cafe just around the corner from the hotel.

"I don't want to leave either." I spoke taking a sip of my coffee, we were sat on the balcony of our hotel room watching as the sun was rising.

It was quite a chilly day in France, the sky had gone from a light blue colour changing to a dark shade of grey. Antoine was wearing his usual Puma tracksuit whilst I was dressed down in leggings and an oversized hoodie which happened to be Antoine's.

"This is our last day here in France, let's make the most of it." Antoine spoke grabbing my hand, leading us into back into the bedroom. I wasn't wearing any makeup at all and I didn't want to bother putting any on. We grabbed our things and left our room.

We headed for Paris with the intention of going to the Eiffel Tower, I was excited to say the least, I'd never visited the famous tourist attraction. Once we'd arrived the view from the Eiffel Tower was unbelievable, I was lost for words as the view had left me completely speechless. Antoine admired my astonishment, he chuckled shaking his head slightly. It was a dream come true being here with the man I pining over.

"I don't know why you're so amazed at this." Antoine spoke making me stop taking the thousands of pictures I currently had stored on my camera roll.

"What are you on about? The view is breathtaking."

"I don't see what's so great about this." He said distastefully.

"You've been here before and I haven't, big difference." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Still, nothing special about it." I playfully slapped his arm laughing at his snarky comments.

The both of us ate at a small restaurant filled with the best food in town, it was a cosy area which had a beautiful view of the coast in front of us.
The both of us ate at a small restaurant filled with the best food. It was cosy and showed the best view of the coastal area we were near. The things we'd seen so far had been amazing and my mind was on the fact I didn't want to leave yet, I wanted to see so much but we're leaving soon. I told myself I had to come back here again for a longer period of time, of course I would love to come back with Antoine.

We'd soon gone back to our hotel room which we then packed all our things ready to leave first thing tomorrow, Antoine took us both to the bar where most of the team were sitting enjoying a few drinks and chats. Laurent instantly caught my eye when I spotted him sitting in the distance chatting with Olivier who suddenly stood up once he'd caught me walking in with Antoine. He quickly made his way through the crowd coming straight towards me.

"Amelia." Olivier said trying to hug me, I instantly pulled away before his arms made it around me.

"Hey Olivier."

"How you been ever since our conversation? You know the one in the cafe?" He spoke slyly, I knew he'd bring this up. He had a habit of remembering old conversations and bringing them up out of the blue.

"I've been good, what about you?" I asked, I was only trying to be nice.

"Oh great, I missed you though." He spoke, I sighed slightly knowing where he was going with him.

"Oh." I simply said, I didn't know what to say at all. It was an awkward situation that I was ready to get myself out of.

Once I'd managed to get away Antoine and I took a seat at the bar ordering drinks and enjoying the light conversation with players. I could feel Laurent's eyes on me watching every single move I was making, he smiled at me making me shiver and turn my back on him.

"Are you going to keep avoiding me?" Laurent asked moving closer to me once Antoine left his seat next to me. I tried avoiding his gaze which felt next to impossible as he kept trying to fight for my attention.

"That is my intention if you couldn't tell yet." I spoke with a hint of bluntness in my voice.

"Oh so you're completely going to forget the fact that we sex before?" His words made me cringe, I turned my head quickly making eye contact with him. I could him enjoying this scene, watching me squirm in my seat wanting to rid myself of him as fast as I could.

"That was ages ago Laurent just get over it."

"So i'm going to forget the fact that you moaned my name more than twice?" A small smirk appeared on the corner of his mouth making me want to punch him right there, yet I knew better than to make a scene

"For God's sake Laurent, get over that one night we had together."

"Oh Amelia it was more than just one night and you know it." The words came flying out his mouth making me remember all the countless memories we had together. I'd worked hard to lock them away only to have him bring them up again.

"What do you want from me." I asked squeezing the glass in my hand with force, I could feel the glass getting tighter and tighter around my hand.

"I don't want anything from you, simply just making you remember the lustful and erotic nights we've had." He got up then walked away from my sight sitting with the other players, I wanted to scream to run up to him and slap him but I couldn't. Antoine was laughing in the distance with his friends as Laurent went and joined him. I could see how close they were and Antoine had no idea about Laurent and I.

The things he'd said made me remember everything from our past that I'd worked so hard to forget after the pain he'd brought me. His words had left an impression on me, so much that I'd forgotten I was squeezing the glass so tight that I had broken in my bare hand. Antoine came running over quickly helping me clean it up and examining my now bleeding palm.

"Are you okay? What happened?" He asked worrying trying to clean my palm up.

"Nothing, I guess my grip is too strong." I tried joking but that never works with Antoine, he can always see right through me. He didn't laugh at my attempt at a joke but only kept staring at me worried.

"Stop joking around, what happened?"

"Nothing seriously, I held onto the glass a little to tight." It wasn't enough for Antoine but he accepted it and moved on although I knew he'd question me on this later on.

The worst mistake I'd ever made in my life was being with Laurent, he couldn't let go of the past and it was finally catching up with me. If Antoine found out I don't know what he would do, would he hate me? I don't see why he would I haven't done anything wrong, would he regret telling me how he feels?