Mad

Fear, fear is what causes us to do what we do, and be who we are. I looked up at the full moon as it lit up the dark sky. I glanced back at Joker who was sound asleep. Leaning against the window I took a breath in. Fear of spiders is Arachnophobia. Fear of heights is  Acrophobia. Fear of snakes is Ophidiophobia. I glanced back at joker keeping my gaze. What is he scared of? The joker seemed fearless, insane, chaotic, yet lovable, funny, sarcastic, handsome, but on top of all of that he was abusive. He definitely had a temper and if you were sane in the head you would never cross him. But I guess I must be completely mad because all I ever did was cross him. Talk back, yell at him, argue, love him, and run away. I ran and ran from him a lot but I always seemed to come back to him or maybe he just seemed to pull me in like a magnet.

I sighed looking back up to the full moon that lit and filled every part of the vast sky. The moon was everywhere and ruled the night owning the darkness. I studied the sky, the stars, the moon, and the shade of the midnight blue while smiling to myself. "Ace..." I turned back to joker who still had his eyes shut. "C'mon over here baby doll." I hesitated but obeyed getting up and laying next to on the bed. He put his arms around me tightly and drifted back to sleep. But I couldn't sleep, I was restless. I glanced down at my bruised wrist and tugged on the sleeves to cover them. The bruises came from joker. As I said he had a temper on him and any sane person wouldn't dare to cross him. But I always did and maybe that's why we were so fit for each other. Because we hated each other and loved each other at the same time. We were completely opposite yet we fit each other perfectly.

Joker and I met in Arkham. I was new to the asylum and he seemed to know his way around. One thing le to another and before I knew it we were a thing and we broke out of Arkham. And loving the joker means you get a few enemies like Harley Quinn who absolutely hates me. I yawned as I rifted off to sleep myself.

~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~

I stood in the kitchen waiting o the coffee maker. Joker was out on "Business" so I was home alone.

Now sitting at the table sipping my coffee I glanced around. Joker did know how to keep the place tidy at least. My head instantly turned to the door hearing keys unlock it. The joker came in angrily mumbling to him self. "dammit!" he slammed the door kicking it a few times.

"What happened?" I shot up from my chair swiftly walking towards him. "That damn bat crashed MY party again! " he yelled. "Party?" I questioned. "At the bank! Me and the boys were uh ..' borrowing' some money! the damn bat.." he yelled again.

"Listen love its ok.." I softly cooed at him trying to calm him down. "No its not. I'm tired of it." he spat. "He wants to drag me and you back to Arkham! and trust me baby doll I'm not going down without a fight!" he said storming off down the hallway into his office. He walked back this time carrying a gun. "cmon doll. we got business to attend to." he said gripping my bruised wrist making me yelp and pull away. "No J., I uh wanna sit out on this one." I said rubbing at my wrist. His face hardened as he griped my upper arm squeezing it hard. I felt tears threaten to fall out from pain. "Ace, baby, when I tell you to do something you do it." he licked his lips and ran his tongue over his scars from the inside. "Understand?" I nodded slowly biting my bottom lip. "yes sir.." I peeped out. He tugged on my arm pulling me into him and gave me a harsh rough kiss on my lips and after pulling away he commanded "Now go get in the car baby doll."

hiiiiii guys its  me! so yeah first chapter I hope ya like it ! anyway this story is for ScarecrowsParanoia22 yup yup!!!

don't worry scarecrow will be coming soon!

~~~Savannah