Jonathans P.O.V

Jonathan Cranes P.O.V

I glanced over at her while pulling up to the drive way. The moon above us lighting her dark purple hair and her skin. She looked so peaceful so beautiful. I smiled to myself as she yawned and turned over a little bit curled up on the passenger seat. I parked the car and got out walking over to her side. I took a deep breath in as I opened her door trying not to disrupt her or be too loud. I reached over her unbuckling her seatbelt and scooping her up in my arms. "C'mon Paranoia, love." I whispered carrying her into the house and up the stairs. I laid her on the bed in the guest bedroom and gently covered her with the blankets.

"Sleep well darling sweet dreams.." I whispered kissing her on the cheek gently.

I went back to my own room and laid down giving into the sleep I need.

~~~TIME SKIPS YAY~~~~

"Well good morning Paranoia! Its bout time you get up!" I chuckled as she lazily entered the kitchen. "What time is it?" she groaned as she stretched her arms. "Its uh five thirty love." I laughed. "Oh its early.." She joked and laughed making my heart melt. "Well.." I nervously stuttered looking away and pushing up my glasses. "You hungry?" I asked her. "Yeah.." her eyes attempted to stay open lazily. "Ok love sit back, relax, and let the uh master chef.." I pointed to myself while raising an eyebrow. "Make you a five star dinner." I spun on my heels to the pantry. "So love, do you like ramen noodles?" I asked her chuckling a bit. She laughed. "How bout spaghetti?" she asked tilting her head making her looks so adorable. "I'll help you cook." She said getting up. "I gotta make sure you don't burn the house down." I laughed as she strode to the pantry. She Stood on her tiptoes attempting to reach the spaghetti noodles on the top shelf. She jumped up and down. "gosh darn it!" she muttered. I stepped in and reached up garbbing it and swiftly pulling it down for her. We were tight together in the small close pantry space.

"Here you go darling.." I said handing her the pasta, she took it. I brushed a piece of hair out of her face. "thanks.." she stumbled out. I gave her a warm smile before walking out of the pantry she quickly followed. I observed her as she boiled the pasta and did all the cooking.

"I could help ya know.." I chuckled lightly. "nah. " she said smirking. "The last thing we need id for you to burn down the house." She winked at me and turned back to the stove making me smile.

After we had eaten we sat on the couch together watching cartoons. She rested her head on my shoulder. I glanced down several times observing her. She's so absolutely wonderful..

"So uh whatre they doing?" I asked referring to the tv just to break the silence. "Well scoobyy doo and shaggy are eating food when they are supposed to be solving the mystery but the monster is literally right next to them and they haven't noticed.." her voice came out silky and soft as she spoke. I took it in savoring every lovely word that came out of her mouth. "Oh.." I said. "And uh whos the monster?" I asked though I honestly didn't care. "Uh well they haven't figured it out yet. But my guess is the old guy." she said. "Oh yeah that guy does seem suspicious.." I inched a bit closer to her. "No he just seems creepy to me." she softly said making me laugh. "wow, ok." I smiled.

As commercials came around I pulled away from her turning completely to face her. "What?" she asked as I smiled looking down into her beautiful unique eyes. "Why are you staring?" she giggled. My hand went up to brush a piece of hair from he face and cup her cheek. We both leaned in closer. I took her in her hair, her eyes, her beauty. She closed her eyes but didn't move away. I leaned down and kissed her sweetly wishing I could just drown her inside of me..