Doctor

"Tsk Tsk." The gaurd spat as he cuffed me harshly and escorted me roughly out of the Activity room. "Patient 449480 youve been acting rather shamingly." the blood that stained my mouth was cold now, the air stinging where it marked my chin and neck as i attempted to walk at the speed he pulled me by. Then we stopped. Pulling me forcefully to look him in the eyes, cold green eyes, sinister grin, ginger hair. "Its time to start your new treatment." Like a snake, he hissed.

"New treatment?" My brow raised and my lip quivered as i repeated.

"Hmm." he rang out before turning and pulling me along down the hall once again. "You'll see Mousy." he gave a faint and rather unsettling chuckle.

My eyes darted about as we turned the corner.  This was a new hall, one i hadnt been down before.  The lights flickered and grew dimmer as we walked. He hummed a sickening tone, and as i thought,  i came to realize that ive never seen this particular gaurd before.

"Sir? " I peeped out. He could only glance to me.

"Hmm?" he hummed in response.

"Where is it that we're going? " I asked politely, not wanting to get too much on his bad side in case he was indeed a threat. He paused in a moment of thought, and took a deep breath.

"To see the doctor. " he shot me a side smile and licked his lips.

"The doctor? " Furrowing my brows i questioned at him. He only nodded before pulling me to a room. One ive never been in, nor i knew existed. 

He knocked three times. "Knock knock-" he looked to me with a smile. "Whos there? " he whispered. "Why i wonder whom it could be missy? Not the chicken again!" he seemed to be ranting to himself now, but abruptly stopped once the thick grey door swung open. 

"Come in. " A scratchy and time filled voice boomed.

"Yes sir!" the gaurd said with a little laugh as he stormed in pulling me along.

A man awaited us inside, he wore a white doctors coat with pens in the breast pocket, black troussers, grey hair, glasses, and in the corner of the dim room, i saw the woman from earlier. She held a wickedly amused grin. In the center of the room laid a metal table.  A book case stood tall against the room, a table with papers scattered about, various tools like scalpels, saws, etc...

For the first time in a while, i truly felt terrified.

Iatrophobia- Fear of doctors.

"Why am i here?" i mumbled as the door slammed shut behind us. The doctor turned to his table as he took a syringe, filled it, tapped against it and turned to me.

"For some-" he squinted as he studied the syringe. "Propper treatment."  he gave me a small nod and turned to the gaurd. "Lay her down, strap her. Ms. Hudson-" he said to the woman from earlier.  "Please assist him."

She nodded and stood with tall posture and an elegant stride. My eyes widened,  i fought against their grip, but i was no match for the two of them. He, the gaurd, had slammed me down. My head hit the cold metal table hard, while she strapped me in.

The doctor looked at me with lazy and unamused eyes as he began to insert the syringe. "Whatre you doing?  What's in that? " i yelled. They ignored me. The gaurd laughed a bit

"Quiet!" the doctor commanded him.  "you know what to do. "

The gaurd grew quiet and began taking off his belt. I looked to the three of them. To the woman with a gleam in her eyes, the doctor who held curiousity, and the gaurd who was now shoving the belt into my mouth as if i was going to bite down on it.

The doctor began puttibg this jelly like paste against the temples of my forehead. "Now Patient 449480, this will most likely hurt. Do try to be as still as possible." he said as he took metal rods that were hooked up to a machine and placed them on either side of my temples. "Start the machine Jerome."

The gaurd nodded. "What setting?"

"Highest it can go." and before i knew it, electrical shocks surged their way through my body, my teeth bit down on the leather of the belt harshly, and an agonizing moan pitched the air.