insanes a good look for ya

Joker and I sat alone together in the mess hall. Everyone else was chatting around. "You uh look pretty baby doll!" I smirked at his comment. "Thanks Mista J.." he chuckled taking my hand and kissing it. I giggled. I glanced behind him to see Jonathan raising an eyebrow. I smiled to him but he ignored it and got up going to the activity room. "Hiya Puddin!" Harley quinn said sitting next to joker. "Well well Harley!" joker smirked licking his lips and getting distracted. I stood up and slipped away to the activity room.

I entered to find jonathan sitting alone at a table just staring at a wall. "Hey.." I mumbled sitting next to him. He smiled not breaking his gaze with the grey bland wall. "Paranoia." He breathed out sending shivers down my spine. Thinking about the new name gave me the realization that I had become quite fond of it. "So you obviously have a thing for the Jerks. " he said referring to joker. "Question is love.." his voice was low and he turned to me now inches from my face as he brushed a piece of hair out of my face. "What does mommy think of your uh little boyfriend over there?" he whispered grazing my cheek with a kiss.

"Mommy is uh actually dead..." I replied with no remorse. He stopped his expression full of regret. "Oh I d-didn't know! I'm so sorry.." he stuttered out. "don't be" I replied. "I'm the one who killed her.." I sighed out. His face turned to show shock and confusion. "What? Why?" he asked seemingly interested and not at all frightened.

"See daddy died in a uh car accident after I was born.. Then mommy started sleeping around with guys who were no good, started getting into drugs and became a HUGE alcoholic, She got pretty bad and started becoming abusive and slept with anyone who could offer her something. Was gone almost all the time and when she wasn't gone was either drunk and on the floor or.." I looked up to him and he took my hand in his. "Taking her anger out on me." I explained. "Well one day I was sitting in our busted up kitchen alone. Mommy came stumbling through the door!" I felt and heard bitterness rising in my voice with each word. "She started yelling and cursing at me calling me no good! Stupid! Idiot! Waste of her time.."I closed my eyes reliving the moment. "She had a vodka bottle in her hand and took a swig before throwing it at the wall right next to me. I stood up frightened and backed up against the counter. She kept yelling and yelling moving so so slowly to me but I froze up and couldn't move away. I was so so scared. When she was eventually inches from me and I could practically smell the alcohol off of her breath she grabbed the kitchen knife from off the counter and held it pointed at my throat and she just continued to scream and yell at me till eventually I just couldn't take it anymore. " I bitterly chuckled to myself.

"See when mommy was drunk she was real weak. Could barely stand." I laughed. "So here she was cursing and stumbling with a knife to my throat. And what do I do?" I leaned against the table. "I lunge at her, pushing her to the ground. She dropped the knife and I took it kneeling on top of her. I stabbed her in the shoulders and cut her on her arms, face , and chest. I didn't want her to die. Not yet at least. She remained on the floor crying and sobbing while I stood up and grabbed on of her vodka bottles popping it open and pouring all over her. God that mustve hurt." I chuckled. "Well after pouring it all over her I grabbed the lighter from the drawer. I took one last look into her blood shot eyes and then lit her. On fire!" I laughed.

"well the house was on flames around us and she was screaming and burning on the floor. I had this grin on me a grin I had never had before. Well eventually batman showed up and saved me then put me in Arkham. I met joker and fell hopelessly in love we broke out, got put back in, broke out again and now here I am talking to you like your my Therapist or something..." I laughed.

"well I am a doctor you know.." he chuckled not at all phased by my story which made me smile. He inched closer.

"Want to know why I like fear? Because fear keeps you alive..Fear is the reason I'm still here.." I muttered looking down at his lips

"So I guess I am really insane.." I whispered and he was now so close to my face that our noses touched. "Well insanity is a good look for you Paranoia.." he cupped my cheeks with his hands and kissed me tenderly.

"Ace!" jokers voice startled the both of us making us break away and turn to him. "You've been a very very bad girl.." he said smacking his lips and tsking at me while tilting his head..

I am in deep deep trouble...