Agliophobia- Fear of pain

SCARECROWS P.O.V

I studied her as she was pulled away by The joker. She was a cute little thing 5'10, with swaying dark purple locks and stunning bright green eyes that had purple iris's, and a cute figure and .... Nice hips. I smirked to myself watching her roll her eyes in boredom. The joker not giving her the proper attention she deserved. The only reason he probably had her around was because she was beautiful. She stood out, and she was a head turner, but was so beautiful.

"Paranoia.." I let her name slip out testing the feel of it on my lips. Her eyes darted to mine and she gave a slight nervous smile. I smiled back as I pushed my glasses up. I wonder why she was in here. No doubt it had to do with the joker. That pathetic clown.. I wonder what her worst fear is.. Why does she like the feel of fear? She seemed almost too perfect , like a dream. And sitting there talking to her was exactly like a dream as well. But like all good dreams they must come to an end and the joker did that when he came and ripped my little princess away and everything turned back to a nightmare.. Oh wait that's just my life! I laughed to myself but quickly frowned when I saw joker gripping her wrist harshly and forcing her to kiss him by yanking her. She refused so he slapped her right on the jaw. I looked around but no one noticed. I stood up and casually strode over to them.

"I'd advise you to let her go joker.." I firmly said sitting across from them. "and uh-" he smacked his lips and clapped his hands together. "If I don't?" he leaned forward a bit.

"Well imagine your worst fear..." I said taking off my glasses. "And imagine seeing that everytime you sleep and every moment your awake. Until eventually.." I rubbed my eyes and put my glasses back on. "You just die out because you cant take it anymore!" I grinned leaning in on the table. "And I'll be right there when you do...Hey!" I chuckled. "Want to uh.. see my mask?" I asked him grinning. He smacked his lips and didn't answer only stood up and walked over to a table where bane and poison ivy sat and made himself comfortable turning slightly to glare at me.

"He's uh a real jerk huh?" I chuckled turning back to her. She sighed. "No you just don't know what he's like.. He can be very sweet and loving and adorable sometimes.." she gave a slight smile brushing a piece of hair out of her face. "And other times?" I asked my voice coming out as a low hum. She gave a sadden expression. "He's got a temper on him. And its my fault for crossing him. " she said tugging on her sleeve to hide her bruises. I grabbed her hand to stop her pulling her sleeve up. "No Temper or not. This-" I gently rubbed circled over her bruises with my thumb. "This is un acceptable.. To damage such a wonderful, beautiful thing such as your self..." I let go of her wrist and looked up to her to see her face go a light shade of pink.

"Well i-I um.. t-thanks. I- mean.." she stuttered out nervously.

"you know the fear of pain is-" she instantly cut me off.

"Agliophobia.." she quickly yet elegantly said.

"Yeah.." I whispered giving her a slight sad smile.

"Alright everyone back to your cells!" the guards came ready to escort us. And luckily her cell ended up being right across from mine......