Birdman (lol )

"Hey paranoia..." He whispered slightly in my ear.

"Hmm.." I groaned in protest tiredly.

"It's time to get up.." He shook me gently. The room was still dark making me glance at the digital clock revealing that it was two in the morning.

"What're you talking about!?" I groaned/yawned out. "It's like two in the morning! " I protested as I rolled over pulling the covers over my head.

"Nope cmon princess..." He slowly said as he threw the covers off me and scooped me in his arms. I giggled and slightly kicked my feet.

"Where are we going?" I sighed out leaning my head against his chest tiredly.

"Um..." He whispered as he carried me out the room and down the stairs. "It's a surprise..." He muttered.

"Can I at least get some shoes or something?" I yawned in reply. I glanced down at my fuzzy purple socks lazily.

"Nope. No time for that.." Jonathan mumbled.

"Ok..." I sighed out. He put me down at the bottom of the stairs and opened the front door. Instantly the cold Gotham air hit me hard.

"Crap.." I shivered.

"Here.." He said taking off his jacket and putting it around me.

"Thnx..." I mumbled as he once again scooped me up and brought me outside to the car. He set me in the backseat which was unusual because I always sat in the front. He got in as I buckled my seatbelt. We drove in silence (me being half asleep) I leaned my head against the car door.

I watched as the lamp post lights flew by in a blurr as we sped through the city quietly all except for the low hum of the car engine. And the slight scent of the leather in the car was calming. Before I knew it we turned into an empty parking lot by the docks. Jonathan parked the car and we just sat there in complete silence.

"What're we doing..?" I trailed off but he didn't answer. "He took out his scarecrow mask and put it on as well as his medicine strap around his wrist. "Jonathan?"

I called out his name to see if he'd reply.

"Nothing. Just don't worry about it.." He mumbled as he slung a backpack over his shoulder. "Lets go.." He muttered as he opened his car door and I did the same. He slammed his door and pulled me roughly by the arm next to him.

"Hey!" I furrowed my brows.

"Sorry.." He muttered ever so quietly.

I sighed as we quickly walked straight and he held my arm.

We eventually came to the edge of the docks near the water. Jonathan stopped walking and just stood there.

"What're we doing?" I asked once more quite annoyed now.

"Waiting.." He mumbled as he scanned around though it was dark with very little dim lights from the lamp post.

"Waiting for what..?" I asked but before he could answer a bird like raspy voice cut through the cold Gotham air.

"Ah scarecrow!!" He rang out. I couldn't quite see him yet but soon the figure appeared slowly walking towards us. He was short and stubby, a bit round like, he was wearing a black top hat and black suit with a trench coat, he had a cigar in his mouth though it wasn't lit, and his nose was a bit ..... Long and narrow...

"I see you've brought the girl..." He grumbled out.

"Yeah I have. Did you bring what you promised? The money my medicine my position?" Scarecrow tilted his head.

"Of course!" He rang out using big gestures and grinning like crazy. "Just as promised!" He slapped his hands together rubbing them as if he was going to devour a huge Turkey dinner.

Jonathan slung The backpack off his shoulder and slowly strode to the man handing it over. "That's her stuff.." He slowly whispered hesitant to give the backpack up.

"Thank you!" The man sang out.

"Jonathan?" I whispered as he was now again next to my side. "What's going on?" I quietly asked. Jonathan just shook his head as the man whistled.

"Boys!!!" He sang out as bigger guys appeared. Two of them I recognized. Two of them were from the house Jonathan had sent me to. The two men I had threatened and shot medicine at. "Take the uh 'Little Lady'... " he winked at me. "To the car please...!" He slowly laughed. It was a grouchy , low, and shivering laugh.

"W-what?" I stuttered as I backed away. Instantly the men stepped toward me almost hovering me.

"Jonathan what's going on!?" I sounded almost demanding as as one of the men grabbed me causing me to kick and scream. Instantly he slapped his hand over my mouth as another man grabbed my wrist binding my hands harshly.

I bit down on the guys hand. He winced in pain as another guy grabbed me.

"Boss.." The guy I bit growled. "She won't stay still.." He said as he waved his hand in pain.

"Well!!" The "boss" growled out. "Knock her out!" He frowned in annoyance.

"Penguin! You said no harm would come to her!" Scarecrow roared out. Starting to step closer to "the penguin".

Penguin held his hand up stopping scarecrow in his tracks and smirking wildly.

"And none will...." He chuckled. "Take her boys!" The last thing I herd before feeling a sharp and sudden pain hit my head and things go black...

hiii sorry for late update but ughhh school ewwwwww X( anyway imma add the penguin heh heh heh :) (Don't worry no romance cuz he isn't that cute :P) lol

mk byeeee

~~SAVANNAH CAN HEAR THE VOICES O_0