pray

JONATHANS P.O.V:

Sitting in my office dazed in thought, while twirling a pen in my hand, i jumped when a sudden and rather aggressive knock came from my door which initially startled me. Sighing i took off my glasses and rubbed my face as i stood slowly making my way to the door, my slowness causing another knock to arise.

"What-" i snapped as i swung it open with an annoyed scowl, yet was taken back and went wide eyed when i saw who it was. A woman, seductive presence, inviting yet sinister at the same time, white tumbled hair, perfect body wrapped in a loose arkham gown, short skirt...i had to clear my throat and look away as i gulped. "Jaina-" biting my lip, i stopped to correct my self. "Ms. Hudson.."

"Hmm.." she sang out as she leaned against the door frame, her hair falling into her face slightly, a smokey look in her eyes, and a cocky side smile. "Jonathan.." her voice was hush and seductive. "Wont you invite me in?" she raised a brow.

Pausing, i scowled. "Why should i?" turning around i paced my office, knowing full well she'd enter.. Part of me wanted to stop her, another wanted her there. I could feel her enter, hear her shut the door as she did, which sent shivers down my spine. "What do you want?"

"Wanted to inform you Teddy." she sighed.

"Dont call me that." I snapped.

"You never minded before, did you?" She approached me closer, standing behind me, my back to her, and for some reason... My breath caught in my throat. I remained silent, and felt as her hands touched either side of my arms, slowly making their way up to rest on my shoulders next to my neck, and occasionally play with my hair. My skin crawled, my heart sank.

"I'll-" i stuttered. "Ask again. Whyre you here?"

She snickered bitterly after a hesitant pause and broke away from the gentle touch she had on me. Finally, i turned to look at her.

"Ive come to tell you that i have her." she looked up to me witj cold eyes.

"her?" i repeated in a rather hate filled tone.

"Your little toy." A sarcastic like chuckle escaped her lips.

"Paranoia?" I breathed out as my heart sank once more, sitting down in shock, everything seemed to slow down.. Yet she simply smiled to me, moved over and... Sat in my lap. Straddle like, placing her arms around my neck and leaning in close. I knew it was wrong, but i didnt move her off, i just froze.

"She doesnt even have a proper name Johnny-" her voice filled my ears in a gentle whisper as she was close to my ear. "Ace? Paranoia? I leave you and this is what you resort to?" Her lips soon caressed the skin of my neck causing everything in me to tingle. "But im back now baby. Im here to stay."

I opened my mouth to speak but could form no words. She knew my weakness, her presence was a weakness in its own, the way she nibbled my ear, and whispered. "W-Where is she? " I stuttered in a soft sound as i closed my eyes. She bit, kissed, sucked at my neck here and there. It was, rather distracting.

"Shh Teddy-" She whispered, but i came to my senses and pushed her off cutting her words. She fell with a thud and gasped.

"Where is she?!" I spat at her as i stood. She only looked up with a glare.

"Now i wont tell you." She said quietly, standing slowly, there was a tension filled pause. "Do you love her?" she asked after a while, silently. I studied her, her hair, her pale skin, the way she ran her fingers through her locks. She was beautiful, but... She wasnt what i wanted. What i needed.

"Yes." I answered.

She leaned forward with a scowl and said bitterly before marching out.

"Then you better pray to whatever god you believe in that she'll be okay."