Guess whos back.

I sat alone waiting for Jonathan to come back. He went to find his "medicine" in the warehouse the guy told us about . I sighed as I sat on the couch and tiredly closed my eyes. My eyes snapped open when I heard a thud from upstairs. Instantly I got up and slowly strode upstairs. I reached the second floor. "Crap I don't even have anything to defend myself with." I muttered under my breath. I hesitantly reached the first room in the hallway and quickly opened the door. "Nothing.." I breathed in relief. I checked the other rooms, there was nothing in them either. "Maybe I just imagined it.." I whispered as I went back down stairs and sat on the couch once again. I stretched out my arms before leaning back on the couch. I closed my eyes for a few minutes but they fluttered open nervously when felt something cold against the back of my head which felt like a gun....

"Ace baby. Guess who's back! Did ya miss me doll?" a familiar voice said laughing madly. "Joker.." I breathed out.

He walked around the couch and sat next to me still holding the gun to me. "Cause I have missed you baby." He growled smacking his lips and putting the arm (that wasnt holding the gun) around my neck. He pulled me into him harshly and tightly kissing me roughly on the forehead. "This is quite a nice place old Johnny boys got!" he said licking the inside of his scars. "well doll face, I think its time to go!" he said roughly grabbing my hand and pulling me up tugging me out the door. 'No I don't wanna go!" I yelled at him. "Doll.." he said once we were outside and close to my face. "Shut up and get in the damn car." He commanded. I did out of fear and the fact that he had a gun to me. I hesitantly buckled my seatbelt. "Where are we going?" I stuttered out. "Don't worry bout it baby. " he muttered pulling out of the drive way. "Are you going to kill me?" I muttered out nervously biting my bottom lip. "No no no doll... Well maybe. Depends how you behave." He chuckled scrunching up his nose.

We drove until eventually we reached a house, except this wasn't jokers normal house. This was a one story house and I had no idea where we were. "Cmon doll face. Lets go inside, make it quick.." he muttered as he got out. Hesitantly I unbuckled my seatbelt and followed him. Walking up to the house he put his arm around my waist. We walked inside to find all of jokers guys in there. "Look whos home!" joker announced loudly grinning. "now lets have some fun!" he roughly growled as he pushed me to the floor. "Ace.." he tsked. "You've been a bad girl doll!" he tilted his head and grinned.