Savage: Chapter 4

*Luca P.O.V*

I gotta get India she fine, funny, sexy!

I was making this drop.

"Ight bro see yea later." I say Will, Dario and me walked back to Dario house I saw Kari walk into the house damn.... That ass doe😂

"Lucas!" Will yelled.

"Wassup?" I ask looking at him.

"I saw you! You know Charlie would never let you go out with India." Will said.

"I know I'm just gon have to prove to him that im Loyal for his sister." I say.

We walk in the house with Charlie following behind.

"Wassup ladies." I say sitting on the couch next to India.

"Uh, ima be in the bathroom." India says getting up.

"Lucas, leave my sis alone she don't got time for yo thot ass she got to graduate." Charlie says I sigh.

I quit school it was just a waste of my time I'm thinking about going back but probably not.

*India P.O.V*

Lucas so damn fine how am I suppose to stay away from that?

I wash my hands in go back into the living room sitting on the couch next to Lucas.

"Movie night!" Kari yells we both smile.

"Scary Movie!" We both yell we both laugh as they shake their hands.

"Which one?" Dario askes.

"Insidious 3." I say he nodd putting it in then it began.

*20 minutes later*

I was holding Lucas scared I forgot the 3rd one was they scariest one.

"Damn Ma," Lucas says chuckling.

"Oh sorry," I say smiling I let go of him then look at Charlie he was smiling had his arms around Kari they a cute couple.

*At Home*

"You like the crew?" Charlie askes.

"I love the crew they cool."I say I go to my room in shut the door I turn on the TV and went to go take a shower.

I hopped out the shower and dried off changing to a "PINK" Crop Top and sweat pants.

I lay down in check my Social Media then fall asleep.

I wake up today was Friday and Kari told me that she was throwing a party at her place I was excited so I got dressed (In Media)

I went downstairs and saw my brother eatting.

"Who yeah texting?" I ask grabbing a Apple.

"Kari asking her why she ask you to go to that party." he says I slap the back of his head.

"I'm not in Middle School okay I'm growing up your going to have to understand that." I say rolling my eyes as he glare at me.

"Whatever! Bai you taking the bus today." He said rubbing the back of his head I goarn.

"Come on Charlie!" I beg.

"Nope." he says I grab his car keys.

"Fine! I'll drive bye bro." I say he widen his eyes I grab my phone running to his truck.

"India! I swear!" he yells grabbing me by the waist.

"Fine I'll drive you damn." he says I smile getting into the truck.

"Why am I seeing skin?" he askes.

"You wont understand so don't ask bout my swag." I say smiling he roll his eyes backing out the drive way.

"Mom and Dad slept in?" I ask.

"Yep, they said they will be gon for a week." he says I nodd as he stop at my school I step out.

"Bye bro." I say he waves I walk into the school in saw Kari I fast walk to her.

"Gurl!" I yell she looks up from her phone and smiles hugging me.

"Haii gurl." she says.

"Nun what's yo first class?" I ask.

"Oh I don't go to first class I skip Math." she says I smile

"I'll skip wit ya." I say she smiles dragging me outside the back.

"Alright so we sneak to my car and we chill either at home or at the skating ring where everyone going today so lets go." she says I nodd following her.

*At the Skating Ring*

I was following her then saw the crew and my brother we go where they were.

"Hey guys, hey bae." Kari says kissing my brother I give them a digusting face.

"Ight sis I guess sense your friends wit my bae I'll let you stay and go to that party." he says I smile.

"Alright..." I say smiling we go inside and get our skates I tired to put mine on but failed.

"Need help?" Lucas askes I chuckle.

"Yeah." I say he helps me in we get both on.

"You know how to skate?" He askes.

"No." i say looking down.

"It's alright here I'll teach you." he says holding his hand out for me I grab it and we skate I got the hang of it and let go of his hand.

"Damn shawty you do know how to skate." Lucas says.

"Now I do." i say he smiles.

"Glad to help." he says he winked at me and skated to Will he so fine...

Im furnished wit this chapter😂😂 hope ya liked it see yeah on chapter :5:!!