Chapter 9:

*Same day as last chapter*

I was waiting for my brother when I heard someone calling my name I turn around in see Lucas I sigh and roll my eyes.

"What?" I ask he jogs to me.

"Wassup, why are you pulling me away ma?" he askes.

"Look what happened doesn't mean anything ok I was drunk you was drunk thats it." I say he wraps one arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"Come on ma, I been thinking about you all day I've been tryna talk to you and shii but all you do was just go talking to other people look you different then all these hoes and I wanna show you I changed I wanna be with you." he says

"Lucas....... Im so-

"Shhhh." he says kissing me I kissed back of course who couldn't? His soft big lips are everything I wrapped my arms around his neck he licked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance.

I opened my mouth as he explored my mouth stroking my tongue I moan then pull away.

"I'll text you." he says before I could say sum he ran onto the bus.

"Damn...." I mumble my brother pulled up I hop in and stayed silent thinking about that kiss.

"India!" Charlie yelled shaking me snapping me out my thoughts.

"Uh, what?" I ask.

"Did Lucas say sum to you?" he askes I shook my head no.

"India." he says looking at me.

"What? No he didn't ok damn!" I yell hopping out the car as he parked I slammed the door shut in ran into the house up to my room i locked the door then closed it(😂 do that all the time)

I plop on my bed my phone rang.

I unlock it and saw i had a text by Lucas.

Lucas: India you ok?

Me: yea Lucas I can't see you anymore.

Lucas: i know yo bro told me don't worry but I'll see u later.

I sigh n lock my phone.

I had feelings for Lucas but I guess I have to forget about him.

"India! Kari here for you." Charlie yells.

"Come up here." I yell back she knocked on the door I unlock it she jumps on my bed.

"Girl yo bro fuck good fr." she says i roll my eyes.

"I don't wanna hear that!" i yell.

"I'm sorry but i heard Lucas crying." she says.

"About?" i ask.

"You! Clearly."she yells i shake my head no.

"India! Give him a chance!" she says.

"How am i suppose to do that when i can't even see him?" i ask.

" wait what?" she askes in I told her everything about my brother not letting me see him.

She dragged Charlie into my room.

"Damn bae let go!" he yells she was holding his ear i tired so hard not to laugh.

"Now say "you can see Lucas." she says to him.

"Hell naww!" he said.

"No sex for a month..... No make it 2." she says he looks at her.

"Babeeee!" he whines.

"Say it!." she yell at him he rolls his eyes and said it I smile.

"Now go see him." Kari says i nodd and walk outside in ran across the street knocking on the door.

Will answered it.

"He been crying for a hour now! Stop it!" he says I chuckle and walk into the living room he was crying softly on the couch i wrapped my arms around him sitting next to him.

"India? What ar- I cut him off by kissing him he pulled away.

"Why my boo been crying?" I ask.

"Is this a dream? I thought Charlie wouldn't let you see me?" He askes.

"Kari handled it." I said he chuckled.

"That girl something else." he says.

"I know right." I say laughing.

"Sooo....... Would you be mine?" he askes

Was that good? If it was click the star 20 reads and more then I'll make the other chapter

Bye cuties!😘