Chapter:23:

* Lucas P.O.V *
I was chilling at the bar turning up we was lit! India was probably all over Bryson so why should I just sit in the house listening to them giggling in shii! Naw thats not me I actually had to stop in think if I should call her or not.

"Vodka shot please." a voice says that's sound similar.

"Bryson." I mumble. What the fuck he doing here? Where's India I should beat his ass for leaving her but I just pulled out my phone hiding a bit in recording everything he did that night, grind, kiss, make outs, everything in my hand in I can't wait to have India back.

Text messages

Me: wake ya ass up

India: what? Bryson not here can you come back.

Me: ya be there in a sec

End of Text

* At Home *
I open the door in close it behind me.

"India Im here!" I say running to her room I knock.

"Huh?" she askes if sounded like she was crying I opened it in saw here cuddling with her covers crying.

"Oh hell naw, India whats wrong?" I ask sliding next to her hugging her.

"He i-is c-heating." shes says between cries I should fuck his ass up man, she been thorough so much.

"Shhh, its ok he's not worth it ok." I say.

"Get the fuck off me! You cheated, he cheated boys just love breaking my heart!" she yells pushing me away setting up putting her hair into a messy bun in getting up.

"Wait India stop where you going?" I ask walking after to her.

"Away from you!" she says slamming the door to the bathroom.
I sigh sitting down at the edge of her bed this to much.
* India P.O.V*

"Sick of these boys," I say pulling my pants up "sick of these problems!" I say pulling my shirt down (In Media).

I rush in put my stuff inside a bag in walk out the bathroom.

"India where you going?" Lucas askes trying to stop me.

"Away from you." I say.

"Hell no you not." he says pinning me to the wall.

"Lucas. Move." I say looking at him he just kisses me I groan trying to make him stop, but he didn't care if I kissed back or not guess he trying to make me stay but no I'm not.

"Mhmm move Lucas!" I say pushing him off me.

"Baby! Where you gon go?" he askes.

"Hotel." I say putting on my shoes walking toward the door but got pulled away by my waist.

"No your not your staying." he says putting me on the bed tickling me I laugh kicking him.

"Get the fuck off me!" I say between laughs.

He continues.

"Nope stay." he says.

"Fine. Fine I'll stay!" I say laughing he hugs me.

"I love you." he whispers in my ear.

"Move Lucas." I say pushing him glaring at him.

"Im going to sleep." I say he laughs getting into the bed cuddling with me.

"Night shorty." he says kissing my cheek I roll my eyes in fall asleep.
**********
" What the hell? Get the fuck off my baby!" someone yells waking us up I sit up in see Bryson Lucas just smirks.

"What the fuck India? I thought we were being loyal!" he yells pushing Lucas.

"Loyal don't fucking talk to me about that! When you at the club grinding in making out wit hoes!" I yell pushing him.

"Bitch that touch me." he says pushing me.

"Oh hell naww." Lucas says pushing Bryson to the ground beating his ass.
Bryson got on top of Lucas throwing hands Lucas covered his face i push bryson off causing me to be at the bottom of him.

"We're done!" I say to his face he sighs.

"Whatever, Lucas they're over you in India so be prepared." he says walking out.

"Who was he talking about?" I ask Lucas.

Bryson was soooooo fake! Who was he talking about? His gang or Lucas gang? Or some other gang Charles was in. We'll see.
Bye cuties😘