Chapter: 35

* India P.O.V *

Me and the twins on our way to the court, Lucas ain't getting nothing at all, all he fucking did was cheat on me or break my heart, I'm really fucking sick of him, he can try that wit his other baby mommy cause I'm really done wit his shit.

* At Court *

"Girls I know y'all scared, but after this we're going shopping." I say they smile jumping up and down.

"And food?" Jade asked I sighed nodding yeah they laughed I smiles at them in grabbed there hand walking into the building.

* Twins P.O.V *

Daddy scared us last night he had a gun, and tried to take us away from mommy, mommy told us to run to Bryshere door and we did, Bryshere is nice he put us a movie on and popped us popcorn, and gave us a lot of food, Mommy seems to like him too, but we miss daddy, daddy is sweet and nice too, but he hurt mommy, we love mommy we never wont to see her crying again, we walked into this big room where a big man was sitting on a stand in front of the whole room.

Everyone was bigger then us, we was kinda scared, mommy took us to a white old man she said its there lawyer, whatever that means, we sat down and mommy sat down next to Jade and we saw daddy we wanted to run to hug him, but mommy said no Lucas waved at us we waved back, mom was holding Jade hand hard.

* India P.O.V *

It just started and Lucas keeps looking at me so i flicked him off he looked away at the judge.

"So what do we have here?" He askes

"I want my twins, and she not giving them to me." Lucas said looking at Jade and Aniya.

"Our twins, and of course not all you gon do is have hoes and thots all around, and if one of them thots or hoes touch my children I would beat they ass." I say to Lucas.

"I would never do that, to our twins." Lucas says.

"Ok, hears here that you cheated and hurted India a lot of times Mr. Coly." Judge says looking at a couple of papers.

"Judge I was drunk all those times." He says I roll my eyes then looked at the twins they were looking at Lucas frowning.

"Drunk? Where was India when you were "Drunk"?" Judge asked.

"I was either mad at her, and went to the club, or we was at a party, and she lost me." Lucas says I nod yeah.

"OK, Mr. Coly how many times how you cheated on India?" Judge asked.

"Uhhhh," He says looking at me I glare at him."Ugh, more then 10 times Judge." He says I look down trying not to cry.

"Damn, Mr. Coly," He says,"And you got a girl pregnant?" Judge asked Lucas nods yes.

"Well, why try taking care of those kids over there, when you have to take care of another child?" Judge asks I sigh looking at my twins holding there hands.

"I really love India, and those twins are the only thing I have left of India." He says I roll my eyes.

"Ok take one of the twins then, easy as that one of you have a twin the other have the other one." Judge says.

"NOOOO!" I yell.

"They love being together, they can't be from each other." I say.

"Sorry India." Judge say

"No, judge please th-" Lucas  cuts me off.

" I want Jade." Lucas says cutting me off.

"No your not getting nothing, J-judge can we uh just uh he cant take them for the weekend, and I can take them during the week." I say fast he looks at me then Lucas.

"That sounds good, ok lets do that," Judge says handing us a piece of paper I smile.

"Ok, thanks judge." I say waving bye I took the twins hands and walked out the building.

"See ya on Friday Jade, and Aniya." Lucas says hugging them then looked at me I rolled my eyes at him.

"Boo nigga." I say rolling my eyes at him.

"Ok, Im sorry India i know I fucked up, I said I changed you don't fucking believe me, I'm being protective cause I know I won't cheat again, so I don't want you  to start." Lucas says i rolled my eyes.

"Lucas you always having a damn speech, I'm not about to argue with you with the kids around, we about to go shopping, you can come, and try to get to know your daughters more." I say holding the twins hands leading them to the back sit, I know Lucas looking at my ass he always is, im wearing

" I say holding the twins hands leading them to the back sit, I know Lucas looking at my ass he always is, im wearing

I drive to the mall Lucas following behind us.

"Mommy is daddy coming to the mall with us?" The twins ask.

"Yes girls, ima let him get to know you girls cause I know he knows nothing bout yall, like he dont know anything else." I say they twins chuckle.

* At The Mall *

I hop out and open the door up for the twins I unbuckle there seat belts and they hop out.

"Where we going fast?" Lucas asks parking next to us holding Jade hand.

"Food Court, right Jade." I say laughing holding Aniya hand Jade smiles nodding.

"Jade loves to eat, but I don't let her eat a lot of stuff don't  want her to be fat." I say Aniya laughs same with Jade.

"Aniya would shop other then eat, shes girly, and Jade girly and tom boy together." I say smiiling at the twins.

"Ok I got it, lets go." lucas say as we head to the food court.

"What yall like?" Lucas askes the twins they look at me.

"Jade like pizza with a cupcake, and Aniya likes nachos with lemonade."I say to Lucas Jade jumps up and down I laugh.

Lucas pays and I buy me a pizza.

"Ok girls yall wanna start at forever 21 or Rue21?" I ask them.

"FOREVER 21." They yell I laugh and we go to Forever 21.

Updated again hope ya liked if u did click that star button and comment how you feel about this chapter cause I would like to know and see ya next chapter

Bye cuties😘