Chapter:29:

*Lucas Coly*

"Bipolar ass." I say she laughs.

We moving back to Michigan and back to school my bae miss her friends.

"Whatever bae, love you." She says kissing me I know we in highschool but young love.

"Baby come on we gotta go pack!" India says hugging Tre I sigh dapping Tre.

"Thanks again bro." I say.

"No problem and take car of her." He says I nodd in follow India to the car.

* At Home *
We start packing which isn't much we put our bags in the truck.
* India P.O.V*
Im so happy to move back into my mom house Lucas said we gon move in by ourself but not right now im coo wit it, I just wanna see my bros I miss them sooo much.

We get into the car in start driving.

"Hopefully they forgot about me." Lucas mumbles I sigh.

"Don't worry bout them baee they not gon hurt nobody." I say he laughs

* skip car drive *

Lucas drops me off hugging me.

"See you at school tomorrow." He says I nod getting out Mateo and Charlie's runs outside in they both hug me.

"Miss you lil sis!" They yell I laugh.

"Can yall help damn all this huggin in shii." Lucas says they smack they lips.

"Just playing! Wassup yall?" He askes dapping them.

"Nun, my girl pregnant." Charlie says I gasp.

"For real? Kari?" I ask he nods I jump up and down then Kari comes outside damn she got big.

"Damn Charlie just leave me!" She yells he runs to her in helps her I chuckle.

"Lucas purposed uh?" She askes I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, its pretty he got money to buy you that but aint go buy me no food!" She yells I laugh.

"You live 30 minutes away Kari!"he says she shrugs.

"So! Im you cousin thought you loved me!" She says I chuckle.

"She have me dying all night." Charlie says kissing Kari she hugs me.

"I missed you girllll, you know im still in school too girl I be feeling kicks." She says.

"You need to stay home." I say she nods.

"This baby gon be strong, and full of energy she aint fina be lazy like these bitches." She says I nodd.

"I hear you girl." I say she smiles nodding in they help me pack up in my room again Mom and dad was gone like always.

But I'm glad we moved back!

Heyy yall! Short? Or not? Should it be longer next chapter? Comment! We gotta RAISE it up! U name it😂 star this chapter and comment I wanna get up up up! I gotta raiseeeee up😂

Bye cuties😘