Chapter :17:

*Bryson P.O.V*
I grab India and run to my car I hurry in put her in. People were shooting at her, why though? I bet cause of Lucas ass.

I slam my door in speed away to my place.

"Ow. Ow. Ow!" India yells in pain I snap my head her way.

"What?" I ask. She shows me her arm they shot her in her arm. Damn.

I turn around on my way to the hospital I'm happy that she didn't get shot in her chest.

Why do I care so much?

Because, she was my bestfriend she probably doesn't remember but before she moved I moved 10 years ago we were what? 5 years old.

She was my love but she only wanted to be friends. She use to be a thin ass girl but now she thick boy she so fine. That's the only reason why I was trying to talk to her to see if she remembered me but I guess not I still have the necklace she gave me.

"Ok India you gon be ok." I say she nodds crying I wipe the tears off her face.

"It hurts Bryson." she whins crying harder I kiss her cheek holding her hand.

I carried her into the hospital they took her into the room leaving me in the waiting me I called Lucas.

"What man?" he askes.

"India in the hospital." I say.

"And, wait why you with her anyway?" he askes.

"And you need to come in explain why yo people was shooting at her, and thats none of your business." I say trying to be nice but this boy testing me.

"My people? The fuck you mean by that?" he askes.

"Yes yo fucking people! What I fucking mean is your people was shooting at India for?" I yell at him over the phone.

"Man fuck you." he says.

"Fuck me? Ight bro, tell me why yo people was shooting at her I don't want to make this hard." I say.

"I might have made a lil tiny mistake and they threatened to kill India no biggie." he says I just sit there listening what he said in my head over and over.

"No biggie, no biggie." I say.

"No fucking biggie? Lucas wait till I see yo ass im-

"India Robinson is all stitched up and ready to go." the doctor said cutting me off.

"Like I said im beating yo ass." I say hanging up I walk to the room. 241.

"You ok?" I ask she was dressed and ready to go.

"Ya can we go it stinks." she says I chuckle.

"Why do you care so much about me?" she asks.

"You really don't remember me?" I ask.

"Uhhhhhh........ Nope." she says I get hurt but suck it up.

"Huh,I use to live next door to you when we were 5 years old." I say.

"Oh my god....... Willy!!!" she yells hugging me I laugh hugging her tight.

"Omg Bry you look sooo different." she says looking at me.

"Ya you look smaller like always." I say she laughs.

"But I just called Lucas." I say she frowns looking down I lift her head up.

"Its ok he just an ass, focus on me." I say she laughs I chuckle.

"You always making someone laugh." she says pushing me out the way of the door walking out I chuckled I missed her.

* At My House *

"Charlie and Shmateo im alright." India says through the phone.

"No no please don't I love Michigan."

"No please mom!!!" she yells.

"Mom please don't."

"Ughh I hate you!" she yells throwing her phone I walk to her and hug her.

"You ok?" I ask.

"Hell no! My mom making me move back to my hometown." she says I kiss her cheek.

"Clam down ok." I say she nods having a couple of tears fall I cuddle with her kissing her on her neck.

She laughs moving my head I chuckle.

"I really missed you you make me feel better." she says.

"I know girl." I say.

"Why you a thot?" she askes I laugh.

"I'm not no thot wym?" I ask.

"You the new Lucas." she says looking at me.

I sigh.

"No I'm not girls just want me I reject them of course." I say.

"Really? I thought you fucked two girls this month.

"I did," i say.

"Exactlyy." she says i smile.

"Well you dated Lucas." I say.

"So? Yes he cheated on me but I didn't date anyone but him." she says.

"India I'm gon beat his ass ok he didn't have a reason to hurt you." I say pulling her closer to me.

"Naww not gon help." she shrugs.

I just look into her beautiful eyes.

Then kiss her.

Are they cute? Lol I hope cause they gon be together!💕 soon. But hope y'all loved this chapter.

Ill see y'all next chapter bye cuties😘